Author: gaiacomm

Americans are Ignorant of their Ignorance [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-14 07:26:21 |Display all floors
Unfortunately, being White in America this time is right for America, hopefully allowing White Americans to get ahead of its past of mistakes and bad management of its resources, natural and manmade.

Manifest Destiny is the way now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 07:31:56 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-14 07:23
Can you take your tantrum elsewhere, you are like a 3 year old child. Your piece, is rubbish, unba ...

Like it matters to you. Its called freedom of expression, but you don't know about that human right.

You who have opinion and rants that you keep secret. I assume you always tell the truth!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 07:36:37 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-14 07:23
Can you take your tantrum elsewhere, you are like a 3 year old child. Your piece, is rubbish, unba ...

Do you really think for a moment, you need to come to this forum to get the latest world news or rants. That is what google, flipboard and other internet apps are for. Allot of repeat cut and paste stuff on this forum. Where is the original thinking, without the fear of spoiled small minded brats like you. You most likely have that life that has no real purpose in life, because you are fearful to make a difference, because of the risk and fear of ridicule and or death.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 07:48:27 |Display all floors
Another Pseudo-Chinee ghost expressing himself I see
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 08:07:32 |Display all floors
Sounds like this is coming from a true racist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 08:16:11 |Display all floors
They are not Negro Americans. They are Black Americans. And by the way, I see you don't even show your ethnicity? But don't worry, I will not hold it against you or hate you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 10:05:41 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2013-12-14 08:16
They are not Negro Americans. They are Black Americans. And by the way, I see you don't even show y ...

Thank you. I am an American, that is my race. Color is just that, color of skin. It is what a person does with themselves that makes a difference.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.