Author: INFINITEBAEK

Why Argentinians rob Chinese stores? Something must be wrong   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-13 20:08:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lebeast at 2013-12-13 22:08

A suggestion to Chinese in Argentina

get some guns, learn how to use them

get a solid metal door, a strong metal door frame, sturdy metal lock and bar your windows

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-13 20:47:35 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-12-12 20:03
the Chinese aren't protecting foreigners in China! ............ whistle in the wind!

there's nuttin wrong with the laowais in china that needs special attention from the law enforcement but many many asians do in overseas  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-13 20:50:25 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-12-12 20:01
no? why not! try telling those aighurs.........i thought it was on the money myself

fortunately they're another chinese ethnic group (not minority), and they have more protection than me or any other hans in china...hans dont have any special treatment like other ethnic groups  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-13 23:04:18 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-12-13 16:47
there's nuttin wrong with the laowais in china that needs special attention from the law enforceme ...

this is double edged.............which side of teh sword am I being invited to check?

Yes there are lots of Chinese troublemakers abroad..........I doubt a foreigner would be so foolish as to want to visit China and then commit crimes!

Away from crime, I am talking about the unwillingness of Chinese police to do proper police work. There was a debate up here a few months ago about the police simply rounding up people whilst looking for a solitary person including the son of an Ambassador!

With that in mind, I'd suggest that the Chinese in Argentina have nevr had it so good
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-13 23:07:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-12-13 19:08
youknowhat Post time: 2013-12-13 16:50
fortunately they're another chinese ethnic group (not minority), and they have more protection tha ...

you could have fooled me with that assertion!

I was watching a Taiwanese doc last night and one Taiwanese protester said.............we must be carefl about China before they make us a minority in our Taiwan! I think you'd find that the Taiwanese T, AAR and so on in mind.

Look at the books again
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 08:34:18 |Display all floors
When will the Chinese realise China is their home?
Why bother being hard working and diligent in another country where the people are filthy thieving beggars?

because they have freedoms and rights that you cannot possibly imagine because you have never experienced them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 14:55:01 |Display all floors
Another local Headline says:

Argentina riot: 12 people including one Chinese killed
Chinese Foreign Ministry has confirmed that one Chinese citizen has been killed in a wave of looting in Argentina....

So, clearly Chinese People were not targeted as this thread might suggest.

Will you ask the Argentine president to offer an apology to China ?

As you tried with the Philippines before ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.