Author: INFINITEBAEK

Why Argentinians rob Chinese stores? Something must be wrong   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-13 09:01:08 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-12-12 21:35
your example totally not parallel with the one we're discussin here

no? why not! try telling those aighurs.........i thought it was on the money myself

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-13 09:03:13 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-12-12 21:23
legal or not is not the question once they're inside of your country you just have to protect dem ju ...

the Chinese aren't protecting foreigners in China! ............ whistle in the wind!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-13 09:08:11 |Display all floors
Rich, successful and very visible - that's most probably why Chinese are targeted. Not so much that they are Chinese.

Just like the Indonesian riot of 1997, the Chinese were targeted because they control so much of the economy and when the poor look for somebody to target and loot, the Chinese becomes the obvious choice.

Integration with the local is important so as to minimise such targeting. As to the widening divide between the rich and poor, it is a issue the society and, especially, the government who need to look into.

Sometimes it may be convenient for the government to turn one eye away when the people are targeting a minority group because of their problem. It tends to turn attention away from the government being the main cause of the problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-13 11:09:34 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-12-13 01:12
You know, it is very simple...........how many foreigners have shops in China? And what happens to t ...

The Japanese cars and auto shops that sell Japanese cars are all owned by the Chinese, in that incident, it is the Chinese that destroy the Chinese property, it has nothing to do with the foreingers.

in China, small shops and clubs managed by foreigners are well protected, at least better than that a Chinese situation in a foreign nation.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-12-13 12:44:04 |Display all floors
juzunme Post time: 2013-12-13 09:08
Rich, successful and very visible - that's most probably why Chinese are targeted. Not so much that  ...

This is a very sensible and intelligent post
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-13 18:22:02 |Display all floors
aaooq Post time: 2013-12-13 07:09
The Japanese cars and auto shops that sell Japanese cars are all owned by the Chinese, in that inc ...

Really? In that case this might be news to you

Panasonic has suspended work at three plants in China until Tuesday, after factories in Qingdao and Suzhou were damaged by protesters, company officials told CNN. Panasonic also halted operations at a factory in Guangdong province until Tuesday as some local employees staged a strike as protest against Japan's claim to the island chain, called Diaoyu by China and Senkaku by Japa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-13 18:43:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-12-13 14:44
MisterPanda Post time: 2013-12-13 08:44
This is a very sensible and intelligent post

really? ostensibly Argentinians are poor, transparent and unsuccessful hence not being robbed

A samurai once opined..........do nothing, just sit by the river!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.