Author: lscat123

I have been broken up with my ex-bf for 20 months   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-19 01:18:24 |Display all floors
lscat123 Post time: 2013-12-12 10:10
Do you really think that he thinks of me, even he has already got another gf? I didn't  finish my  ...

Every breakup must have a explanation. Not by short message, emails or phone.. But by talking face to face.. I can believe in the modern days, just just send a text message to divorce.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 01:19:23 |Display all floors
lscat123 Post time: 2013-12-12 10:19
I think that is he want to make she feel pain. Because this is his choose, not mine. Sometime, sil ...

I agree silence is the worst nightmare than can kill someone. Because you dont know the real answer. You will only have to guess.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 15:51:45 |Display all floors
op ,do not gain more ,breaking up is the end of you and him ,but maybe is your another begining .
think more why he want to break up with you better than what is explanation you need , explanation just can make you feel it is not your mistake.
he do not want to explan to you ,even though you need .
it seem to be a long relationship ,five years. but do you think about if the 5 years is the real '5 years '
why you need the explanation ? ask yourself ...
let go......
you are the one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 17:38:16 |Display all floors
其實我喜歡瑪莎 Post time: 2013-12-11 09:50
Let it go. It's been a long time, stop hurting yourself and move on.
If u don't understand the reaso ...

quite right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 18:00:16 |Display all floors
lscat123 Post time: 2013-12-12 09:19
That day is our anniversary, so I felt very sad. Our relationship has been lasted for 5 years,  ...

hi ,girl,forgive me i take this word "girl",because you r a girl havent grown up,you r not strong enough ,and you r not smart ,and so foolish with love and man,that means you dont know a man exactly ,why your bf force u to break up with u ,means your bf fed up with u,and he want you to say goodbye first ,that he played a tick,at that time he has a goal aready for another girl. ok ,why he force u to breakup first ,when he talk what about both of you ,what makes your relation ship brokeup,not his problem ,he will say that is your problem not his, this is a man's trick with girls .
what i can say ,you r  a good girl ,you havnt found the right one,forget him ,it was not worth for such man ,make a new life ,hope you will experienced to find the nest one .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 14:29:33 |Display all floors
Could someone please offer to shag the poor girl?
She sounds like she really needs a good long hard ****
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 20:54:52 |Display all floors
look forward to see you forget your ex-boyfriend and beginning your a new life

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.