Author: lscat123

I have been broken up with my ex-bf for 20 months   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-12 10:10:37 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-12-11 12:56
This is the Chinese way! He doesn't want you to lose face, so he will not rebuff you head-on.

It  ...

Do you really think that he thinks of me, even he has already got another gf? I didn't  finish my story that day. After the breaking up, I found he has already got another gf for like half a year. I even no chance to ask why. "Peacfully" breaking up, I think this is the best what he want. But in my heart, he owe me an explanation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 10:19:34 |Display all floors
jessyali Post time: 2013-12-11 14:32
I hate boys keeping silence in love relationship.U know,it does nothing just making each other feel  ...

I think that is he want to make she feel pain. Because this is his choose, not mine. Sometime, silence can be a knife which can cut deeply in your hear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 10:40:42 |Display all floors
其實我喜歡瑪莎 Post time: 2013-12-12 09:47
5 years,
1 year for long-diatance?
Maybe he didn't want to hurt u, or hurt u so bad? so he pushed  ...

Yes, I think he just want use silence to force me to say goodbye.
We had been together for 5 years, 4 years for long-distance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 10:52:08 |Display all floors
KnowledgeWisdom Post time: 2013-12-12 00:28
lscat123

If you want closure in your life, even if he does not say anything, you need to forgive an ...

I believe that I am a strong minded person. I had colsure when I decided to say goodbye. After this long time, I found I can't forget the feeling of love, so I hurried to search the next one. But none of these men is the one which I want or familiar with. So I began to miss the feeling, I mean not the feeling with him, but the feeling in a relationship. I feel tired when my friend or familiers intrduced me some guy. Everytime, we should start from the very beginning. This is more like a self-introduction and an interview. I miss the feeling that we get familiar with each other gradually...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 12:08:21 |Display all floors
lscat123 Post time: 2013-12-12 10:40
Yes, I think he just want use silence to force me to say goodbye.
We had been together for 5 year ...

wow~ That was really something!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 12:38:39 |Display all floors
as you have been brioken up ,the most important thing is to walk out from the last emotion,everyone would meet some busters in their life,what we need to do is be careless for them.

wish you getting better

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-13 02:43:27 |Display all floors
lscat123 Post time: 2013-12-12 10:10
Do you really think that he thinks of me, even he has already got another gf? I didn't  finish my  ...
Do you really think that he thinks of me, even he has already got another gf? I didn't  finish my story that day. After the breaking up, I found he has already got another gf for like half a year. I even no chance to ask why. "Peacfully" breaking up, I think this is the best what he want. But in my heart, he owe me an explanation.

The person who decided to split up is the one who hurts less, usually. The person who was surprised is deeply hurt; that's just how it goes.

Yes, you need to move on and find a suitable guy.

Just be careful that you are not too picky for 'suitable.' After a relationship ends, we tend to look for someone with qualities that are BETTER than the previous person. But without fail, we cannot improve in EVERY way. Some things, you will find the new guy is better in, and other things: worse.

In my experience, just find someone whom you're comfortable talking with, about anything. Then, when (not if) issues come up, you will be able to sort them out.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.