Views: 14882|Replies: 70

Exposure of Sensitive Body Parts: Planned, or Simply Accidental?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-9 21:07:29 |Display all floors
breast1.jpg

Now in many public shows and contesting events, there are increasing chances that some ladies get their ‘sensitive parts’, especially breasts, exposed to the audience. The ‘victims’ often claim that it is simply an accident, while more people tend to believe that it must have been purposely planned, to achieve attention or fame in a extremely fast fashion. It did work, and astonishingly.

The above cam shots are from one of the ‘Challenge’ contests hosted by Hunan Satellite TV. When the lady fell into the water, her two big creamy ‘balloons’ popped out and saved her life.

Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-9 21:08:54 |Display all floors
Now I'd like to hear your opinions.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-9 22:02:45 |Display all floors
Sleep time. See you tomorrow.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-10 00:48:24 |Display all floors
Intentional or not, we all enjoyed it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-10 01:34:51 |Display all floors
heard of tis thing called, sport bra then you kno they're intentionally or not BUT i still love to see dem flopped out wide open  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-10 07:48:06 |Display all floors
How does this crap keep getting through?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-10 07:52:07 |Display all floors
foreignchinese Post time: 2013-12-10 00:48
Intentional or not, we all enjoyed it.

This is the only sex you get, the 5 knuckle shuffle. I suppose this is the closest you get to a woman.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.