Author: gattosonia

How to be active in a relationship? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-19 10:22:13 |Display all floors
NoSnaiL Post time: 2013-12-19 01:31
Dont send a message by asking question, but send a message of a caring message.. Let him feel you ca ...

Thank for your advice. I have done what you said. I mean the part of caring messages. The day on Dec 9 was his birthday and I send to him a message which said I have prepared a gift for you. But his reply disappointed me very much! He said that he will feel very embarrassed if we meet and it is very awkward to accept a gift from a stranger....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 10:57:20 |Display all floors
gattosonia Post time: 2013-12-19 10:20
Thank for your advice. I have done what you said. I mean the part of caring messages. The day on D ...

But his reply disappointed me very much! He said that he will feel very embarrassed if we meet and it is very awkward to accept a gift from a stranger..

That it means, he is not interested in you and maybe anymore.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 23:26:14 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-12-10 07:57
Do you know, this always happens when the only communication between a couple is by text chat.

Eac ...

That's true

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 23:27:08 |Display all floors
gattosonia Post time: 2013-12-19 10:22
Thank for your advice. I have done what you said. I mean the part of caring messages. The day on D ...

If he said like that, I think he doesn't show much interest in you. Meantime, you also said he always replyed you immediately as you sent a message to him, maybe just for friendship.
That's all my opinion, I'm not sure that's correct, just for your reference.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 21:39:33 |Display all floors
Hello,
From what I've read here, you seem to be sort of clingy to this guy. Try not to contact him and see if he would be contacting you first. Anyway, I agree with meeting up first and see how it goes. Online chatting is always the worst.
Best of luck!
Katie

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.