Author: gattosonia

How to be active in a relationship? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-19 01:31:24 |Display all floors
Dont send a message by asking question, but send a message of a caring message.. Let him feel you care and see what his reaction his. Try to make a trip to visit him soon. You have to meet a real person before you can fall in love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 10:20:58 |Display all floors
NoSnaiL Post time: 2013-12-19 01:31
Dont send a message by asking question, but send a message of a caring message.. Let him feel you ca ...

Thank for your advice. I have done what you said. I mean the part of caring messages. The day on Dec 9 was his birthday and I send to him a message which said I have prepared a gift for you. But his reply disappointed me very much! He said that he will feel very embarrassed if we meet and it is very awkward to accept a gift from a stranger....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 10:20:59 |Display all floors
Dont send a message by asking question, but send a message of a caring message.. Let him feel you ca ...

Thank for your advice. I have done what you said. I mean the part of caring messages. The day on Dec 9 was his birthday and I send to him a message which said I have prepared a gift for you. But his reply disappointed me very much! He said that he will feel very embarrassed if we meet and it is very awkward to accept a gift from a stranger....

Use magic tools Report

Use magic tools Report

Use magic tools Report

Use magic tools Report

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.