Views: 23493|Replies: 121

Anything you Chinese enjoy, I will attack!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-8 03:28:24 |Display all floors
Is this the message the big ape is trying to put across?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 03:31:48 |Display all floors
The big stumbling ape is on the "China, I hate you!" attack again.
This time he is attacking China's five thousand year old art heritage in ivory carving.

Why does Yao Ming hate the Chinese culture so much?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 03:33:10 |Display all floors
Retired Chinese basketball player Yao Ming appeals to the public to stop buying ivory and rhino horn products at the debut of a video advocating the protection of elephants in Shanghai on Friday. The video featured Yao, Britain’s Prince William and soccer star David Beckham. Yao is the ambassador of WildAid, an international conservation organization. [Photo by Gao Erqiang/Asianewsphoto]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 03:38:01 |Display all floors
Is it not time the Chinese authority lock up this demented big ape Ya Ming from further desecrating China's culture so he can periodically grab the news headline?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 03:39:55 |Display all floors
Readers will recall this retarded big ape thinks enjoying China's 5,000-old world famous Shark's fin soup should banned.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 03:43:34 |Display all floors
He also blames the Chinese people for the general decline of the world's wild life.
How he came up with that conclusion I do not know!

I just think this Neanderthal born again twit has more brain in his big toe nail than in that basketball head of his.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 03:44:48 |Display all floors
Chinese people should all boycott this Yao Ming ape's American company products!

This ape is a mouthpiece for America!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.