Author: Diggit

Video exposed torture of elephant     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-9 19:26:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LCSULLA at 2013-12-9 19:30
Diggit Post time: 2013-12-9 19:19
Could we get along well with each other, animals and human being?

Point is,
those Elephants will remember.
If the Elephants will stay with those Guys,
they will come back at them sooner or later at opportunity.
The Elephants may kill their abusive Handlers now or in 30 or 50 years.
If they still have opportunity, they'll do.

Quite useless punishment though,
or one demonstrating gaps in elephant understanding of human psyche.

You Punish Children inmeadiatly or never.
If you punish Children with delay, they do not attribute that to their own misdeed and think it's just arbitrary cruelty.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-9 19:35:00 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-12-9 19:26
Point is,
those Elephants will remember.
If the Elephants will stay with those Guys,

sounds like you know elephant well. Anything you could tell us here? I heard about stories about elephant graveyard which astonished me when I read them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-9 20:00:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-9 19:44
No. Man has encroached too much on animals' natural habitats. Sick politicians invent "animal park ...

One thing I totally agree with you that we human beings take up too much space from those animals . Nature parks are good to set for the animals and plants, but the zoos, all those in the world should be banned cause those animals behind bars are pathetic and even cruel to see them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-9 20:06:37 |Display all floors
Diggit Post time: 2013-12-9 19:35
sounds like you know elephant well. Anything you could tell us here? I heard about stories about e ...

They have have immensely good Memories.
Especially when it comes to holding Grudges.
Grudge + raw power of an elephant => leave that to your imagination.
Likewise similarily good memory for Gratefullness.
Elephants who joined a group after release from caretaking camps in africa often show those camps to their new clans in order to introduce them to 'the good people' who took care of them after being orphaned by poachers for the sake of chinese illegal ivory demand.

Heard even better Stories about an elephant hospital in Thailand, not only do they remember where to go when in need for adjustions for their artificial limbs, Also newly injured elephants find the clinic, suggesting they can learn about it's existence and whereabouts by communication with other elephants.

(An interesting Aspect is the ingenuity of the Thai Veterinaries creating those limbs, in terms of creating those in the first place, but also adapting to elephants inabilities to take off the limbs for hygenic purposes which would normally lead to grave infections etc.)

But I doubt their long memories fits well together with the short sighted memory and thinking of inmature psyches like those of children and many of you third worlders.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.