Views: 2385|Replies: 5

How to Search and Read from the Book of Yahweh? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-6 13:00:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by biblescholar at 2013-12-6 13:01

How to Search and Read from the Book of Yahweh? Please look into the teaching of the Scriptures

1. The Scripture is the work of God

2Ti 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed (or The scripture that is inspired by God) and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.

1Pe 1:10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

Note: About revelation, please see Paul:

Gal 1:11 I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. 12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

Gal 1:15 But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any flesh and blood.

2Co 13:3 since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking through me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you.

Ecc 3:14 I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere him. 15 Whatever is has already been, and what will be has been before; and God will call the past to account (or and God requires an account of what is past).

Ro 9:28 For the Lord will execute his words on earth thoroughly and quickly.

(Note: Execute thoroughly-- the words of the whole Bible)

Ps 119:89 Your word, O Yahweh, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.

2. The teaching about the Old Testament Bible

Jn 10:35 the Scripture cannot be broken—

(Note: When Jesus spoke this word, there was not yet the New Testament Bible)

Mt 24:34 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

(Note: The Bible is the words Christ has spoken, Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away)

Gal 3:15 Brothers, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.

Rev 10:7 But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets."

(Note: What God announced to his servants the prophets is the mystery of God)

Dt 4:1 Hear now, O Israel, the decrees and laws I am about to teach you. Follow them so that you may live and may go in and take possession of the land that Yahweh, the God of your fathers, is giving you. 2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of Yahweh your God that I give you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-6 13:01:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by biblescholar at 2013-12-6 13:02

3.The teaching about reading and searching from the Scriptures

Isa 34:16 Seek and read from the book of Yahweh: Not one of these shall be missing; none shall be without its mate. For the mouth of Yahweh has commanded, and his spirit has gathered them. 17He has cast the lot for them, his hand has portioned it out to them with the line; they shall possess it forever, from generation to generation they shall live in it.

2Pe 1:20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by men’s own interpretation. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

[Attention: The Bible is the word of God which the prophets spoke as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit. There is no will of man or the things of men. Then what do the things of men belong to?

Mt 16:23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

Why? Adam and Eve the human beings God had first made sinned, violated Yahweh’s command and ate the fruit of that tree:

Ge 3:6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

(Note: Having the wisdom of men the eye of one’s heart is opened, namely, one’s selfish heart)

Then, why is one’s selfish heart in the authority of Satan?

Ge 3:14 So Yahweh God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

(Note: Yahweh God said to the serpent, you will eat dust all the days of your life, and man was made from dust)

Isa 29:1 Woe to you, Ariel, Ariel, the city where David settled! Add year to year and let your cycle of festivals go on. 2 Yet I will besiege Ariel; she will mourn and lament, she will be to me like an altar hearth. 3 I will encamp against you all around; I will encircle you with towers and set up my siege works against you. 4 Brought low, you will speak from the ground; your speech will mumble out of the dust. Your voice will come ghostlike from the earth; out of the dust your speech will whisper.

(Note: Ariel:

2Sa 23:20 Benaiah son of Jehoiada was a valiant fighter from Kabzeel, who performed great exploits. He struck down two sons of Ariel of Moab.

Moab—Ariel, Moab is gentile:

Ru 1:22 So Naomi returned from Moab accompanied by Ruth the Moabitess, They came to Bethlehem at the beginning of the barley harvest.

Ru 2:10 At this, she bowed down with her face to the ground. She exclaimed, "Why have I found such favor in your eyes that you notice me--a gentile?"

A gentile:

1Th 4:5 not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God;

1Pe4:3 You have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do--living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, revels, carousing, and lawless idolatry.

(Note: The believers of Jesus following their own minds speak the words of their own, a ghost-like voice out of the earth)

Lk 19:41 As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it 42 and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace--but now it is hidden from your eyes. 43 The days will come upon you when your enemies will build a soil heap against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you."

Note: Enemies will build a soil heap]

Rev 22:10 Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near. “

(Note: Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, “Seal up” refers to keep unknown)

Rev 22:18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

(Note: This book of prophecy refers to the Bible)

Pr 30:5 "Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. 6 Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

(Note: Adding to the Bible is the doctrine of men, and the doctrine of men’s own is a lie, see:

Job 34:4 Let us discern for ourselves what is right; let us learn together what is good. 5 "Job says, `I am innocent, but God denies me justice. 6 Although I am right, I am considered a liar; although I am guiltless, his arrow inflicts an incurable wound.)

Rev 22:7 "Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book."

Rev 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

Rev 22:9 But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!"

(Note: All who keep the words of this book are the servants of God)

1Co 2:12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.

Lev 26:9 "`I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you. 10 You will still be eating last year's harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new. 11 I will put my tent among you, and I will not abhor you. 12 I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people.

Isa 25:6 On this mountain Yahweh Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples, a banquet of aged wine-- the best of meats and the finest of wines. 7 On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the veil that covers all nations; 8 he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign Yahweh will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth. Yahweh has spoken.

Note: The word of the mouth of the beloved is the wine, see:

SS 7:9 and your mouth like the best wine that goes down smoothly for my beloved, moving gently the lips of sleepers.

The veil refers to the letter of the Bible:

2Co 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

2Co3:12 Therefore, since we have such a hope, we are very bold. 13 We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to keep the Israelites from gazing at it while the radiance was fading away. 14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-6 13:05:32 |Display all floors
What a load of crap.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-6 14:18:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-6 16:23:15 |Display all floors
Very enlightening and convincing! Especially the 2nd point as far as as I am concerned, for the time being. These precise verses are wonderful reminders to those who prefer the New Testament to the Old. Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-6 16:41:08 |Display all floors
Now, the 1st point, what draws me back and chew is the meaning of revelation. So, all the prophets were revealed by the Spirit of Christ in them, that is, Christ was speaking in them as in Paul. This is how the Bible was written, or God-breathed. What's more amazing is the Lord requires an account of what is past!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.