Author: gattosonia

I love the Chinese national flag guard, so handsome! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-7 07:54:56 |Display all floors
They do look handsome and disciplined in their beautiful uniforms!
The car is red. I am not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-7 08:14:06 |Display all floors
For comparison, here is a picture of the US 3rd Infantry Regiment. They represent the US army at ceremonies like military funerals, help welcome foreign dignitaries, and guard the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

Picture from US army website.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-7 08:15:10 |Display all floors
For comparison, here is a picture of a US army unit that represents the army at funerals, helps welcome foreign dignitaries, and guards the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-7 08:38:29 |Display all floors
For comparison, here is a picture of the US army Third Infantry Regiment. They seem to be the closest thing my country has to China's National Flag Guard. Their job is to participate in ceremonies, and guard the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-7 09:16:17 |Display all floors
For comparison, here is a picture of the US 3rd infantry regiment. They seem to be the closest thing my country has to China's national flag guard. Their duties are basically to represent the US army in ceremonies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-7 10:28:49 |Display all floors
Sorry, when I tried to post those pictures I kept getting the message that they still had to be validated. And now of course they still can't be seen. But if you look up the 3rd infantry regiment I'm sure you'll find some pictures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-14 12:01:06 |Display all floors
Finally was able to dig up a picture of mine from a few years ago.
It's of members of the Third Infantry Regiment at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington National Cemetary.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.