Author: gattosonia

I love the Chinese national flag guard, so handsome! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-5 21:51:59 |Display all floors
Tough drill (marching). It's not easy and takes lots of practice and dedication and Pride! That's if you make the cut just to be on the team.
The "marching step" they are doing here is exhausting after a short time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 21:55:15 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2013-12-5 21:51
Tough drill (marching). It's not easy and takes lots of practice and dedication and Pride! That's if ...

I have saw their trainning once, very tough. But in my opinion, they are real men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-6 01:31:18 |Display all floors
SO FUNNY!!{:soso_e120:}
There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-6 02:59:48 |Display all floors
gattosonia Post time: 2013-12-5 21:55
I have saw their trainning once, very tough. But in my opinion, they are real men.

Looks like you admire them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-6 08:04:12 |Display all floors
The scene presents in the Tiananmen Square is practiced after day after day,because they stand for our country‘s national prestige.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-6 12:09:43 |Display all floors
Be realistic. These young brains are not going far. Most soldiers when they retire, they live on small pensions and the only jobs left available to them is security guard or bank guards. Hardly any make it to the top.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-6 12:53:24 |Display all floors
Those picture remind me of one of my friend, his identity is almost the same with them. he graduated from the military academy, and now working in the Military Area Conmand, according to his statement, their life is very tough and oridinary people can hardly to imagine how hard their life is, especially during the period of his college life in the military academy, they have to train day after day, furthermore, their communication tool has been regulated to hand in case they reveal confidential imformation....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.