Author: SoCalChevy

Traditional Chinese versus Western Medicine   [Copy link] 中文

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-12-10 23:36:39 |Display all floors
huaren2323 Post time: 2013-12-9 23:02
SoCalChevy, I share similar views with Snowipine and Seneca. I grew up in the cupse of TCM of my gra ...

Mr Huaren,
Your are an medical expert and foodie.

Thanks for your futher explanation about both TCM and the west medicine.

Seneca is a expert too.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-12-10 23:41:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-10 21:14
I think that sums it up quite deftly too.

It appears that TCM has discovered a way of stopping H ...

Seneca, a really fresh thought, I have never been thought whether here was some connection between TCM and the HIV treatings.

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-12-11 08:45:44 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-12-10 23:36
Mr Huaren,
Your are an medical expert and foodie.

Thank you but no I am not an expert. I am just sharing my experience as I am being treated by both Hiprocratic medicine and TCM plus esoteric cure such as Ayurvedic and chiropractic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-11 20:11:15 |Display all floors
Two different things, can't compare.
Thus have I heard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-11 22:57:05 |Display all floors
From what I can tell there is no proven TCM cure for HIV.
Besides, if one had been scientifically proven it would be big news here in the US, and many more people would be using it.
The car is red. I am not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-24 21:39:07 |Display all floors
CMC Post time: 2013-12-9 15:38
How so?
Just because many people believe something to be true doesn't make it true. There are no r ...

there are prescriptions...and definitely regulations...
but the regulations varies not due to medicine...its due to individual capabilities of intake...that is the thing that got lost in the old centuries...if not, chinese medicine definitely can pin point your ailments and cure it...but too bad, most of those knowledge are lost...and now China is trying to revive it...

your problems with TCM can be understandable...you just met with a bad ethnic merchants...and got the bad service/products...tat doesnt mean there are problems with chinese medicine...

many instances, chinese meds able to cure patients...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 13:17:50 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-12-24 21:39
there are prescriptions...and definitely regulations...
but the regulations varies not due to medi ...

You can walk into a 'pharmacy' that makes their own blends of TCM and basically get anything you want. There are no prescriptions and the 'doctor' can give you as much of his medicine as he sees fit, including whatever ingredients he/she chooses. Also, I would be very surprised if there are strict regulations on the commercial manufacture of TCM. It's herbs and flowers.
If you can find one, please guide me towards any scientific study that showed without doubt the effectiveness of TCM. There's a good reason why nobody can prove traditional medicines work.
When most of the world says you're wrong, then it's probably true

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.