Author: yzyz

A foreign woman helps a strange Chinese man through life-or-death situation   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-4 18:04:16 |Display all floors
we should help others in the time of need.

but sometimes peple's kindness are used for ....

afraid that one day  we become more and more indifferent..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 09:29:55 |Display all floors
I don't understand what the woman's ethnicity or even that she is foreign has anything to do with it.

I just see a woman helping another person out. Great to see!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 10:38:29 |Display all floors
I thing chinese government could learn from other country this law: if someone is in danger, you MUST help (if it's possible), if you don't  then it's a crime. (refuse to assist someone).

I never understoof why this cannot be natural in a confucean society. (Is it the defiance caused by Mao parnaoia?)

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-5 11:46:49 |Display all floors
The message here is?
White woman saves Chinese man by holding his hand.
Lucky for him, otherwise he would have died.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 14:51:25 |Display all floors
yzyz Post time: 2013-12-4 11:39
The foreign woman looks very young and wears a pair of glass. The reporter later interviewed her a ...
The foreign woman looks very young and wears a pair of glass. The reporter later interviewed her and learnt that her name was Jill Warner and from the US. “I am neither a doctor nor a nurse, but I see him in pain and just want to give warmth to him” said Jill.
Jill tried to ask about his injury. But Wei can’t speak English. Then a young Chinese girl came to help from the crowd. She asked Wei where he felt pains. Wei said, he felt pains all over.

A normal reaction of a regular citizen in the West ( I meant non Asian countries )

Thumbs up for Mrs Jill and the young Chinese girl who help in the translation.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 14:52:57 |Display all floors
Teddy12 Post time: 2013-12-5 09:29
I don't understand what the woman's ethnicity or even that she is foreign has anything to do with it ...

Seems you don´t know Chinese culture or have the rules works here in China. Search it.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 14:53:25 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-12-5 10:38
I thing chinese government could learn from other country this law: if someone is in danger, you MUS ...

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.