Views: 1220|Replies: 6

Which kind of husband do you want to be? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-3 23:21:33 |Display all floors
In my opinion, husbands can be classified into three types. The first are male chauvinists who are dictators of their families. The second are on equal terms with their wives. The third are enslaved. In the first case, the husbands are usually breadwinners of their families. Therefore their dictatorship can be justified and well established. Their obedient wives must do all the household chores.
In the second circumstance, both the husband and the wife earn money for the maintenance of their family. They do the housework together. They live in harmony.
In the third instance, the husband depends on his wife for food on account of his inability. Or he has been overcome by his wife. Now he has lost his dignity as a man. But some husbands are willing to please their wives regardless of hurting their own parents.
I would like to have a husband in the second type.  We can surport our family together, we can share our happiness and sorrow.

Which kind of husband do you want to be? And which kind of husband do you want?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-4 00:26:16 |Display all floors
I have no idea. I maybe want the second style but I want more care of him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-4 17:09:08 |Display all floors
I like to think I am the second. My wife and I share everything.........even the shower {:soso_e122:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-4 17:10:52 |Display all floors
DragonSpring Post time: 2013-12-4 00:26
I have no idea. I maybe want the second style but I want more care of him

There is nothing to stop you taking care of your husband even if he is of the second type. The more you share the more you care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-4 18:29:28 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-12-4 17:10
There is nothing to stop you taking care of your husband even if he is of the second type. The mor ...

I mean maybe I will choose the second type. But I want to get his care more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-4 22:30:02 |Display all floors
DragonSpring Post time: 2013-12-4 18:29
I mean maybe I will choose the second type. But I want to get his care more

Marriage is all about give and take. If you are the kind of woman who wants to be waited on hand and foot you need the third type.......... effectively a male maid. If you are the subservent type you want the first type and then you will be his maid. He might take care of you financially but don't expect domesticity.
The second type will do what he can to make you happy because he loves you. If this means sharing household chores he will happily oblige. But he will also expect you to be the same toward him....and you should be happy to do that becuase you love him and want to please him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 17:52:48 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-12-4 22:30
Marriage is all about give and take. If you are the kind of woman who wants to be waited on hand a ...

Finally the second~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.