Author: waiboshu

Youths in Night club: photo story [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-30 14:35:46 |Display all floors

Embarrassed by countless misunderstanding, A Hao decides to let it go. He is the only man in the 13-member sexy dance team. (Iqilu.com/ Li Congge)

There is a group of girls who sleep during the day and become active at night. They work as DJs, dancers, singers, waitresses in night clubs. They provide service to people who look for fun at night. But they have their own happiness and dream to pursue as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 14:36:01 |Display all floors

Anna, 29, works as a dancer at the nightclub. She is the mother of a two-year old girl. She has to hide her real identity to keep the job. (Iqilu.com/ Li Congge)

There is a group of girls who sleep during the day and become active at night. They work as DJs, dancers, singers, waitresses in night clubs. They provide service to people who look for fun at night. But they have their own happiness and dream to pursue as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 14:36:22 |Display all floors

Anna came to work in Jinan 10 years ago from her hometown. Different from A Hao, she doesn’t mind people labeling her as a migrant worker or a drifter. Her friends and relatives at hometown do not accept her working at nightclub. (Iqilu.com/ Li Congge)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 14:36:36 |Display all floors

“I miss my child every minute,” said Anna, “I have to work here to earn a better life for her." To save every coin, Anna walks between her rent and work and cuts her living cost as much as possible. (Iqilu.com/ Li Congge)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 14:36:55 |Display all floors

Anna covers her face with her hands to hide from the journalist’s camera. When dream meets with reality, it hurts. (Iqilu.com/ Li Congge)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 12:55:57 |Display all floors
I hated night clubs
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 19:38:16 |Display all floors
I think A Hao is really gay - that's the real reason he doesn't tell.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.