Author: messi30

Asking for help [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-3 18:20:45 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-11-30 10:13
Why don't conside put  this thread at the "Blog section”  of the forum ?

Thank you for the idea, i will considerate it. Actually i do in some blogs in Spanish language, my Englsih is not so well but i will try it here.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-3 18:23:03 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-11-30 11:21
When I ask for help, I will hesitate for a long long time before to make a call. I do not know at th ...

I think is difficult to any person to ask for money in hard times, especially if the person is in down mood and feels all is againts him/her.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-3 18:32:40 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-12-1 01:56
In my opinion and habit, if I can solve the question by myself I will never make others feeling bo ...

The best way when a person is in need and tried different ways to solve a problem unsuccessfully and have to face the embarrassing moment to ask for money to others is to talk to them  humble, honest, clear way and with the truth and to pay back on time.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-3 18:40:38 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2013-12-2 19:08
Perhaps the way parents have raised us determines our feelings about both asking for help and giving ...

Helping people is gratifying. The action of receive, the giving and the sharing is a blessing. Your parents did a good job with you.
But the point is how people manage the difficulties and how free or open they are at the time to ask for help.
Did you have that embarrassing experience?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.