Author: sansukong

ADIZ will reduce East China Sea tension [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-29 07:24:30 |Display all floors
Gilbert_Ho Post time: 2013-11-29 07:20
They didn't missed it Hail China.

The western media are all coordinating their deliberate attacks ...

Those communists are not used to domestic oppositions.

So they all believe their own thrash,
Eat own sh#######.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-29 07:34:12 |Display all floors
From disputed island to undisputed airspace just like that?

Where got so easy one, sansukong?

International ridicule is exactly what those communists deserves

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-29 08:18:53 |Display all floors
Adiz is like a cheap prostitute, everyone pass on, so everyone more relax, it makes sense!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-29 09:57:58 |Display all floors
SAVE THOSE DAYS BE SHORTENED, NO FLESH WILL BE SAVED . . .

Looks like this Christmas will see a big tree light up in the Far East, at the rate things are going, just hope this celebration of lights does not spread worldwide, or the Martians may think there must really have been a Rapture after all.  Things are getting very ugly.  Time to get your radio, as TV and Internet may stop working in those days, probably winter days, because the good book said, "If those days had not been shortened, no flesh would be saved."  When the pivot goes East, you can bet Iran will go puff.  A second theater will immediately open up in the Middle East, pitting Russia against NATO over Syria, where, incidentally, Megiddo is located.

The prophecy speaks of winter days, near the winter solstice, or Christmas, when the day is the shortest of the whole year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-29 10:02:46 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-11-29 09:57
SAVE THOSE DAYS BE SHORTENED, NO FLESH WILL BE SAVED . . .

Looks like this Christmas will see a bi ...

a cheap prostitute think up the whole fiasco and now time to send the prostitute into oblivion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 08:36:52 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-29 10:02
a cheap prostitute think up the whole fiasco and now time to send the prostitute into oblivion.

That was what your daddy said too!
He screamed out aloud when she told him she was pregnant with you inside her fat belly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 08:42:42 |Display all floors
Gilbert_Ho Post time: 2013-11-30 08:36
That was what your daddy said too!
He screamed out aloud when she told him she was pregnant with y ...

An international ridicule.

Showing the world what a paper tiger those communists are.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.