Views: 1584|Replies: 2

The future [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-26 22:59:01 |Display all floors

The future

you never know what’s going on next,

you never know who will come into your life;

you never know who will be selected as your spouse;

you never know what you will select to be your one of your partners---career,

you never know how many happiness and sorrow you will taste and swallow through the whole life; you never know whether those choices you have made is right or wrong; you even don’t know whether you will die tomorrow or not;

and that is the meaning of the future; that is also the beauty of future.

Because you are always unknowing about the future, which just give you chances to be bold to pursue what you want and convince yourself things will be better and better.

Future can lure people to strive hard to challenge themselves to make wonders; to be ready for adventures; to try new selves with different group of people; to create their own life.

Do you believe the future is on your own hands?

Do you trust every intuition you follow to make sorts of choices? Your education, marriage, career, etc.

Do you feel that whether you are on the way to your dreams of your life?

I don’t know. I have no choice but to trust myself. What else could I do?

If I even don’t have the confidence and courage to hold the belief of myself, who can i rely on then?

Life is just like a box of chocolate, and you never know what you will taste next and you have no necessity to bother yourself to worry whether you will die tomorrow or those choices you’d made will betray you or not. That makes no sense.

All you can do is to follow your heart. Don’t push yourself too hard. Don’t long for others opinion too much. Don’t compromise because of external interests or personal pressure. Just ask yourself, do you really like it? Do you really want to put your heart to it? Do you really will be responsible for what you have promised? Will you be happy and be willing to do them? If yes, then just go for it.

The future is too far, and what I must do is hold the present.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-12-6 09:08:21 |Display all floors
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-6 13:56:14 |Display all floors
Follow our heart and hold the present.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.