Author: english-learner

Shame on you, Spanish court   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-28 14:09:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-28 13:52
What is "a logical and objective value of ethnic identity"???

Hw can an outsider question a Teabe ...

Stop insulting Tibetans by calling them "Teabeddens".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 14:10:03 |Display all floors
soapdodger Post time: 2013-11-28 13:52
Both you and the Chinese FM hold a truly bizarre opinion on this.

Just because a Spanish court allo ...

Isn't the National Court is an organ of the Spanish state?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 14:10:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-28 14:08
Oranges and carrots. Not even apples and pineapples.

Only to fruits like you.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-28 14:13:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-27 22:05
?  

Who exactly is constantly harping on the Westerners, Europeans etc. for having "murdered th ...

Try as you may with your schoolyard language, you cannot change history.
The Europeans have traveled the world killing people by the millions for property, resources, and slaves.
To listen to you western propagandists trying to sweep the truth under the rug while pointing fingers
at China is laughable. You really don't think anyone is buying your crap do you?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 14:15:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-28 14:13
You are a three-legged shrimp, my oyster!

You're a centipede without feet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 14:28:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ronny at 2013-11-28 16:29
seneca Post time: 2013-11-28 16:05
?  

Who exactly is constantly harping on the Westerners, Europeans etc. for having "murdered th ...

Nope, it is just something The US does so well. But mummy the are other boys do it too. Yes juniour, But not so much theirs fell off.

But seriously, you guys gotta stop pretending you represent the moral standard of international society. Obama proved The US had to shut its mouth when Snowden outed them on spying, and look how quiet the USA has been on Tibet. It has no moral high ground on anything anywhere. All this type of stuff is mostly just propaganda , wagging of the dog. And where there are real problems, we can't deal with them properly because of it.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 14:29:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-28 14:11
I you want to defend the native Californians' right to secede from the U.S. of A. and rejoin Mexic ...

Why should I support Tibet independence? It's naive to believe that Tibetans would be better off if split from their motherland.  I once met some Tibetans 3 or 4 years ago. They love the government for it improved their living standards. I didn't find any complaints about the China's government. I got to know that their lives were peaceful and no governors were trying to force them to change or give up their beliefs. And a Tibetan told me that his daughter who suffered from congenital heart disease has received free heart surgery. How do you believe the fatacies without checking?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.