Author: sansukong

Anti-graft agencies expand presence online [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-25 03:54:17 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-25 03:47
I am thoroughly perplexed, as to why, a foreign like you, who, out of nowhere, and are not in any  ...

To answer your question is very simple.

Seneca is a human being and you are a Rat.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 03:56:24 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-25 01:39
On the contrarily, The CD's image will improve and will attract more serious bloggers instead of h ...

I know.

Before Mao founded China.....they all call him hooligan.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 10:20:45 |Display all floors

RE: Anti-graft agencies expand presence online

sansukong Post time: 2013-12-24 17:10
Reposting missing post...

No country would allow its information gate open wide unguarded.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 10:50:46 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-25 09:20
No country would allow its information gate open wide unguarded.
the powers-that-be at CD might find you a little botheratious.

Is there a, "powers-that be"at the CD?

是否有 “powers-that-be” 在CD?

Note:  Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 10:52:17 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-25 10:50

There are no powers.........only got rats.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 11:10:42 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-25 09:50

According to seneca, there is a 'power-that-be" at the CD. I wonder if "The Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (CCDI) of the Communist Party of China (CPC) and the Ministry of Supervision" are aware of that?

按照塞内卡(seneca)有一种 “权力 - 即 - 是(powers-that-be”在光盘。
我不知道是否,“中国共产党(CPC)和监察部的中央纪律检查委员会(CCDI)”,都知道了吗?

Note:  Translation... (not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 11:33:15 |Display all floors

RE: Anti-graft agencies expand presence online

sansukong Post time: 2013-12-25 10:10
According to seneca, there is a 'power-that-be" at the CD. I wonder if "The Central Commission for ...

ChINA, WAKE UP!  It is that obvious that ..........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.