Author: sansukong

Anti-graft agencies expand presence online [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-23 12:01:06 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-23 11:47
This is something I can't understand. Of late, when I try to log in BBS CD between 1.00am to 6.00am  ...

Who needs a pro Rat?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 17:28:35 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-22 01:06
Why is the Chinese Leadership taking the whole nation along into the path of a "suicide bomber"?

'Dollar valueless, about to crash' - World Bank whistleblower
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 18:06:25 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-23 17:28
'Dollar valueless, about to crash' - World Bank whistleblower

Look here.

The See See and Pee is not known to explain a lot .........

How come this rat thinks the Chinese government needs to explain their investments to this Rat?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 19:30:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-23 19:27
There is a simple answer:

The Comrades in charge of monitoring the Internet in China have order t ...

The comrades have long ago concluded the sansukong is destined to remain a rat and too late to be normal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-24 09:49:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-23 18:27

The Comrades in charge of monitoring the Internet in China have order to keep foreign filth out of China.

You mean your "accomplices" that are planted in BBS CD? To stretch my point of you having your moles in the BBS CD,  ..... how is that, all your filth has not been filtered out?

你的意思是你的 “帮凶”即被种植在论坛CD?
为了证明我的观点....怎么是全部您的脏物
一直没有过滤掉?

Note: This is some "foreign filth" (as you called it) , for "The Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (CCDI) of the Communist Party of China (CPC) and the Ministry of Supervision" to look into.

注意:这是一些“洋藏污纳垢”(按照你)为,
“该中国共产党(CPC)和监察部的中央纪律检查委员会(CCDI” 探讨的问题。

Note: Translation... (not absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-24 14:24:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-23 18:27

You have publicly admitted to wanting to "influence the Chinese political leadership"

There you go again, with your another lie ! I have only publicly declared that I will be here to debunk all your lies.

你又来了,与你的另一个谎言!
我只是公开宣称,我将在这里揭穿骗局你所有的谎言。

Note: Translation...(not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-24 14:36:02 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-24 14:24
There you go again, with your another lie ! I have only publicly declared that I will be here to  ...

one word.

Rat.

Rats no good.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.