Author: sansukong

Anti-graft agencies expand presence online [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-21 08:52:56 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-19 12:14
China can't cede agenda-setting to Western media

Global Times | 2013-12-17 0:43:02
Note: If China were to lose in any anticipated confrontation, the cause would more likely be, self-inflicted!

China continues buying US Treasury bonds in Oct

[Global Times | 2013-12-17 23:48:02
By Global Times

China's holding of US Treasury securities in 2013
China continued to purchase US Treasury bonds in October, bringing its total holdings of US government debt to surpass $1.3 trillion, despite concerns over the US government shutdown and a US debt default that month, the latest figures from the US Treasury Department showed Monday (US time).

China boosted its holdings of US securities by $10.7 billion in October to a total of $1.3045 trillion, marking the second consecutive month of an increase in the nation's US securities holdings.

After the addition of debt holdings in October, China retained its title as the largest creditor of the US, followed by Japan, which trimmed its holdings of US Treasuries by $370 million to $1.1744 trillion during the month.

Foreign acquisitions of US securities overall rose for the third month in a row in October to $5.6535 trillion, up from $5.6529 trillion in September, data from the US Treasury Department showed.

"Overall, this report showed continued healthy demand for US securities, and even at the time when there were concerns about the prospect of a US debt default global appetite for Treasuries remained healthy, reinforcing the unrivaled appeal of US government securities globally," Mullan Mulraine, director of US rates research at TD Securities (USA) LLC, wrote in a research note, according to Reuters.

Caribbean banking centers, consisting of 6 countries and regions in the Caribbean, and Brazil were the third and fourth largest creditor of the US in October, reporting US debt holdings of $290.7 billion and $246.7 billion, respectively, the Monday data said.     

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 09:46:26 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-21 08:52

Message to sansukong rat.........

China is not North Korea.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 11:37:41 |Display all floors

RE: Anti-graft agencies expand presence online

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-12-21 10:46

China to take heed.......   中国政府采取留意.......
Note: Translation...(not absolute)...

Excerpt:

No country would allow its information gate open wide unguarded.

Note: If China were to lose in any anticipated confrontation, the cause would more likely be, self-inflicted!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 11:48:04 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-21 11:37
China to take heed.......   中国政府采取留意.......

You think China is North Korea?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-22 02:06:45 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-21 07:52

Why is the Chinese Leadership taking the whole nation along into the path of a "suicide bomber"?

为什么中国的领导力,沿着整个民族服用进入径,
的一个,“自杀炸弹手“?

Note:  Translation ...(not absolute)...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-22 21:51:40 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-22 02:06
Why is the Chinese Leadership taking the whole nation along into the path of a "suicide bomber"?

China is not North Korea.

And sansukong is a rat.

Enough said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 11:47:21 |Display all floors
This is something I can't understand. Of late, when I try to log in BBS CD between 1.00am to 6.00am local time, (approx.) using my usual username and password, I often failed to get log in. However, when I log in at 8.30am on the same day, I have no problem in doing so. Why is it so? Is it because someone in charge during that watch, dislike a pro-China forumite, like me?
China, is the BBS CD still China's property?

这是我无法理解的。
最近,当我尝试登录论坛的CD,
凌晨1点本地时间之间到早上6点,(约),
用我平时的用户名和密码,我经常不能获得登录。
但是,当我在早上8:30登录在同一天,
我没有问题登录. 为什么会这样呢? ,
是不是因为有人分管该腕表中,
不喜欢一个亲中国forumites像我?
中国,就是BBS的CD仍然属于中国的,是吗?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.