Views: 19486|Replies: 68

Anti-graft agencies expand presence online [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-25 11:36:36 |Display all floors

Anti-graft agencies expand presence online                                                                                 Updated: 2013-11-20 19:04By XU WEI ( chinadaily.com.cn)

Disciplinary watchdogs at different levels have opened nearly 1,000micro blog accounts as the anti-graft agency seeks to make its voice heard through new media.

The disciplinary inspection commission and supervision authorities at different levels have opened more than 700 accounts on Sina Weibo and on Tencent Weibo, two of China’s most popular micro-blogging platforms.

Another 200 accounts have been opened on other platforms,according to a statement released on a website run jointly by the CPC Central Commission for Discipline Inspection and the Ministry of Supervision.

The micro blogs could help the local antigraft agencies to enhance  

communications with netizens, the statement said.

However, the authorities said the number of antigraft micro blogs is still   small and their influence is still yet to be promoted among netizens, it said.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 14:34:03 |Display all floors
Anti-graft agencies expand presence online         

so they can do more black mails?

or do more white mails?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-26 09:12:29 |Display all floors

RE: Anti-graft agencies expand presence online

Since when the BBS CD has allowed itself to be turned into a secret society by the foreign bloggers? It is timely and urgently that the CPC Central Commission for Discipline Inspection and the Ministry of Supervision look into the isue before it is lost!
从什么时候开始的BBS光盘允许本身要变成,
一个秘密组织由外方博客?
这是及时和水务署现已,那个中共中央纪委和监察部,研究这个问题之前论坛的CD完全失去了,
到外资控制!

sir senny is the new secret mod.......i was once the secret mod.....bye bye Jenny

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-26 12:02:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 09:08:40 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 21:37:34 |Display all floors
Sansukong

You a Uighers or a Malayan jungle rat, sansukong?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 07:09:36 |Display all floors

RE: Anti-graft agencies expand presence online

sansukong Post time: 2013-11-27 08:08

China, bear in mind all the time, that ...........

"When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.