Views: 7759|Replies: 14

Riding the circle of Shangri-La in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-23 20:40:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Lynn.Luo at 2013-11-24 11:40

In fact,I don't how to use my poor English tell you about  my story of riding.I started my gap year in March 18. Gap year is so common in foreign,but it's just like a bomb for my family,calssmates,teachers,friends and my girlfriend.It's maybe so hard and bad  for me to decide to do this,but I did. Bacause of my poor English,if there are somethingwrong,please point them out in the last,thanks.Let's roll.
    Day 1:From Cheng Du to Ya An      150km/150    Oct 7,2013
From home to Cheng Du by train with my bike,it took my 7 hours,so crowded.Taken in the last of the train.

In Cheng Du,lived in my riding companion Brother Tiger's friend's house,in the top of the building.It's so simple,but cheap.It's perfect for us who gratuated from college lately.
Me,my companion Brother Tiger who quited from his position to ride,his friend.Let's have a guess,which is me?Taken before riding.

Met two local riders,they took us to the short way,althousg it was rough and no road sometimes,it saved much time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-23 21:25:35 |Display all floors

Day 2:From Ya An to Xin Gou 86km/236 Oct 8,2013

This post was edited by Lynn.Luo at 2013-11-23 23:04

Day 2:From Ya An to Xin Gou    86km/236   Oct 8,2013.                                                                                             Today,the number of our team raised to 9. So wo can care about each one better.Taken in last night in Ya An.There we nine are together.

All day,we rode alongside the river,and in the green mountains.

Met a group of guys,they said that they would go to Tibet on foot,no car! They are so strong,aren't them?

But...we met them again a moment later,yes,they were on a truck and I could not believe my eyes!!! The lack of ambitions.

It's the place where we lived tonight,ten yuan a night,so cheap.Look the wall around you and the words left.I can't believe my eyes again.So you must know how hot the National highway 318 is for riding.

The most intresting thing before going to bed is find some funny words among the wall.Do you understand it in the picture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-24 11:21:51 |Display all floors

Day 3

This post was edited by Lynn.Luo at 2013-11-29 21:35

Day 3:Xin Gou-Wa Sigou    77Km/313     Oct 8,2013
Because there is a Erlang Mountain to turn over,so we all got up earlly.The place we lived last night.Taken in the morning.

Finally,a long time later,I could feel the warm of sunlight. Me,under the warm,feel,touch and absorb it.

It's easy to see that there are much old people on the roadside aand to collect   garbage which made by riders.It's so dangerour for them bacause of the trucks and fast cars. Caring about  our envorimwent  and people around us are more important,I hope everyone know these.
I said,National highway 318 now is a hot route for having a visite.Although now,there were much people on the way.If you wanna go,the time you start is very important,bacause of the changeable weather.

Take a break,and chat with local people.They are so simple and honest,you can konw their warm heart from their smile.And I had a think Why we not smile usually in daily life.

Though the tunnel of Erlang Mountain,we could see the snow mountain first time.Because of the tunnel,we saved much time,If not,we have to ride to the top of Erlang ang down here.But finally,it still took us the whole forenoon.

Take a peek more close.

Luding,where we would go and had lunch,we were so hungery.If there was a cattle,I would eat it directly.Bud fortunatly,it's downhill,what we should do is  holding the bike in a normal speed.

Nothing is no more comfortable than a lunchtime performance

It the afternonn,we all along the river,so we rode so fast.But when I rode,I guess that the way tomorrow absofuckingluchingutely is uphill.so terrible !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-24 20:48:52 |Display all floors
Tough and interesting riding experiences....admire your ambition...congratulation to achieve the destination with hopeful dream..appreciate your courage...
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-29 16:35:48 |Display all floors
Lynn.Luo Post time: 2013-11-23 21:25
Day 2:From Ya An to Xin Gou    86km/236   Oct 8,2013.                                           ...

That's so funny!
only 10yuan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-29 16:37:15 |Display all floors
I admire the adventure you had
That was wonderful

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-29 20:59:38 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2013-11-29 16:35
That's so funny!
only 10yuan

yeah,so cheap

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.