Views: 5099|Replies: 18

Three kids were framed by their kind heart   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-23 00:56:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by AngleCandidate at 2013-11-27 21:59

QQ截图20131123005625.png

"We are so innocent. Our children’s help results the injured ‘s unreasonably troublesome. She would live at our home until we pay her the medical expenses.” Mr Jiang complained. On November 20, 2013 in the afternoon, Mr Jiang fact, , his son and the other two playmates played in the downstairs an went help a grandmother who had fallen down on the floor in the south garden of DaZhou in Sichuan in the afternoon of June 15, 2013. However, the 74 - year - old grandmother insisted that she was pushed down by three kids and charge their parents for the medical expenses. On November 18, 2013, Mr Jiang and grandmother’s family reached a verbal agreement to compensate for part of the grandmother’s medical expenses.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-23 00:57:27 |Display all floors
QQ截图20131123005636.png

Many scene witnesses, those downstairs businesses and households, was quizzed later. "The scene was less than 10 meters away fro me and I see clearly that she fell down.slowly by herself."Mrs Chen, a grocer,said, "I was going to help her, but stopped after I saw three little kids ran past. But she didn’t get up, so I thought the strength of the kids is not enough and ran towards. The grandmother clutch the hands of kids and I made a lot of efforts t lose her hand." Another witness introduced that a few of them together to help great grandmother to a nearby clinic then, but she has claimed that he was badly hurt and called 120 took her to hospital. After half an year’s Judicial mediation, they were finally advised that the medicine expense of twenty thousand Yuan can be divided into two parts: the parents of three children and the grandmother side each take a quarter of ten thousand Yuan (every parents pay 2500 yuan) and the remaining shall be borne by the grandmother party. How can we educated our children to help others?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-11-24 11:48:44 |Display all floors
This is typical of the things that happen so often in the West, people out to make a fast buck, there seems to be no such thing as an accident these days

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-24 12:40:24 |Display all floors
Good that I have never encountered this during my childhood.........I have heard some many cases now so  I will think twice before helping anyone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-24 16:06:39 |Display all floors
So many times like this  happend,but i think i will help if i meet this thing. I believe good people deserve good result.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-24 18:41:32 |Display all floors
Amada Post time: 2013-11-24 16:06
So many times like this  happend,but i think i will help if i meet this thing. I believe good people ...

Basic  honesty is missing in China. Neighbour has no respect for neighbour and so the society survives amidst an atmosphere of distrust and alienation. Just imagine how different such a situation would have been in a traditional Chinese village where all family members knew each other ( often communities sharing the same family name ), compared to the suspicion and indifference engendered by living in high-rise apartments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-24 21:29:11 |Display all floors
I want to tell children: continue to do good, just make an exception this time!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.