Author: gattosonia

In Pictures: Yu Minhong's legend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-22 17:14:14 |Display all floors
15.jpg

The film "American Dreams in China," directed by Hong Kong director Peter Chan, was adapted from New Oriental's story.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-22 17:14:46 |Display all floors
16.jpg

The film "American Dreams in China," directed by Hong Kong director Peter Chan, was adapted from New Oriental's story.

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-11-25 11:40:00 |Display all floors
This is an institution of substance...Wall Street English School..gouges the market and have deploy sexual practices and favors among teachers, course advisers, and promoter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 11:51:23 |Display all floors
I have listened to his speech once. He had a good sense of humor and what impressed me most was his vocabulary.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 15:00:50 |Display all floors
bravos Post time: 2013-11-25 11:51
I have listened to his speech once. He had a good sense of humor and what impressed me most was his  ...

When you mentioned the word "vocabulary", I want to say, a person who has a big vocabulary must be a miracla to me. I found it is very difficult for me to improve my vocabulary

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 17:20:38 |Display all floors
Yeah, he is a persuasive example for the young to luanch their own career. By the way, one of my friend who has been employed by New Oriental Institution, of course, the work site is not headquarter but one of its branch. in Shenyang. what the New Oriental School has offered is no salary at the first year of work. but my friend agreed that condition...and he also has started his career even though no pay during the first year of his work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 21:03:32 |Display all floors
Yu's story of success always motivate me to work hard and keep a positive attitude towards life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.