Views: 3937|Replies: 7

social phenomenon. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-21 21:51:09 |Display all floors
A couple of days ago, I was asked to do one of my classmate`s a favor. But I have refused his request directly. the thing is that he hope I can replace one of his close friend to take part in the approaching Postgraduate Entrance Examination. Moreover, as long as I can do this and I can get a sum of money, 30000RMB. according to his talks, it seemed there is no any risks and all of those relations has been done it well. In a nutshell, all those exterior conditions has been tackled smoothly for the coming exam but what they urgently in need is the one whose study was so good enough that can perform well in the exam . Once I would be recognized and there is nothing matters to me, and have no any influence to my anything. In order to persuade me to do this, he also added that there is someone who have done the same thing before, and nothing happened at all. No matter how abundant benefits he provided to me, which has suffered my firm objection. After turn back to the classroom, I can hardly concentrate on my study anymore, I was shocked by his so-called "favor", I can scarcely believe that this sort of national exam can also be involved in some frauds like this. It sounds like that money is almighty. so long as you possessed of a large fortune, and you can do anything. maybe you have not adequate capability to do by your own, but you have enough money and you can employ those who are talented to do for you. As one old saying goes, money can make evils push the millstone for you. some phenomenons that exsited in our society force us to reflect.....what we should do? what we should not do? we should make a deep self-examination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-22 10:03:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by frankpo1230 at 2013-11-22 10:05

You did a good job. Taking a exam for others is a big risk. Reputation and future are more important than 30000RMB.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-22 11:36:46 |Display all floors
This happens all the time in the USA.
How else could you explain the large number of morons graduating from ivy league colleges?
They all have one thing in common, rich parents.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-22 12:19:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-22 12:24:04 |Display all floors
ll利 Post time: 2013-11-21 20:19
Ivy League Colleges??  That's Funny!!!!!
You been watching too much western television.
Its m ...

Impossible to cheat on an entrance exam in the USA?
Nothing is impossible.
Especially if you have the money. And who needs an entrance exam of your daddy pays off the right people.
Your naivety is almost charming.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-22 15:09:06 |Display all floors
welcome to society -2014

Money is MIGHTY !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-22 18:23:55 |Display all floors
The laws in China do not define clearly on examinations.
Cheating in examinations has never been looked upon harmful.
The truth is when the knowledge is required to be applied, cheaters may have to face the worst.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.