Author: incarnationabc

China will Provide Africa w/ 1 Trillion USD for Financing   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-20 05:55:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by techboy1 at 2013-11-19 15:56

Yes China will remove all resources from Africa to China and Africa will be left with a giant mine hole when China is done. Then China will flip the bird at Africa and say good bye. The Chinese goventment will take all the African resources and create 1,000,000,000 lbs of pollution and carcinogenic toxic substances for all the Chinese citizens to breathe and as usual will manufacture 10,000,000,000 lbs of landfill junk lol   
It doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries if two pe ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 07:12:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2013-11-20 07:13
seneca Post time: 2013-11-19 21:21
Were you posting this from Johor Bahru?

I take it you have finally left China.

No, I was posting it from China. I would like to travel worldwide, but I won't leave her as you won't. The only difference between us is China is my homeland where I affectionally address her a home, but you ungratefully attack her, that adpots you, all year around.

Except for wasting time on indirect personal attack you always try to launch, do you have any constructive comment on sino-African relationship, i.e. Sino-South Africa?

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 07:26:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2013-11-20 11:37
tonysong2000 Post time: 2013-11-19 23:10
too much enormous sum.....be careful,,,,,,what can we obtain by so much investment amount? friendly  ...

Dear Mr. Song,

Please don't worry.

China has more than 3.44 trillions USD of foreign exchange reserves. We need to find more channels to invest instead of simply parking our hard-earned money on American bonds, which Uncle Sam uses to invade other countries, to conduct joint military exercises around China, meanwhile our investment shrinks every day as Uncle Sam deliberately deappreciates its currency.

It is a win-win solution for African countries and China to work together. Economically China has huge money, while Africa is hungry for investment to develope their infrastruction to launch their economy, especially explore their rich natural resources, develope their capacity of electricity. Politically the investment of China will strengthen the tie of Sino-Africa countries.

{:soso_e100:}{:soso_e181:}

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 07:31:05 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-11-19 22:47
Africa is a continent not a country. This doesn't seem to be very specific. Even that amount of mo ...

I am glad you don't digress this time.

One trillion is a huge money. We are going to invest in various African countries.

As for investments, we are going to invest in minerals, electricity, infraconstructions, i.e. railways...

A friend of mine has met the Minister of Nigerian electricity department earlier this month for possible cooperation about electricity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 07:33:17 |Display all floors
techboy1 Post time: 2013-11-20 05:55
Yes China will remove all resources from Africa to China and Africa will be left with a giant mine h ...

Oh, boy, you are just being jealous.

Because you people cannot enslave them any more. Because your own country is miring into big recession.

You have my sympathy.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-20 11:20:38 |Display all floors
techboy1 Post time: 2013-11-19 13:55
Yes China will remove all resources from Africa to China and Africa will be left with a giant mine h ...

Just because western nations always do that doesn't mean China will.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-20 11:31:11 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-11-19 15:12
No, I was posting it from China. I would like to travel worldwide, but I won't leave her as you wo ...

There is a LOT more differences between you and seneca than the fact that you live in China and he
has never been there. You are an intelligent person while he is a paid western propagandist dimwit.
You have self respect while he suffers from extreme narcissism. The list goes on and on.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.