Author: incarnationabc

China will Provide Africa w/ 1 Trillion USD for Financing   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-29 22:25:14 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2013-11-29 18:26
You are suggesting China invest money only where it can get its hands on resources.
Why don't you ...

You obviously do little research. When China invests it also sends it's own workers with their families. Chinese communities are built which need schools, hospitals etc. Some friends of ours just arrived back from a teaching stint in Africa, and they were not teaching the local population. Infrastructure (roads, rail, docks etc) are required to transprort and ship the product. Some of these countries are land locked. Granted they built some stadia, but no one seems to have found a use for them. This is big business not simply benevolence.
BTW loans are business too.

Are you incapable of discussiing any topic without the insults?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-6 17:04:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-4 17:32
Your guess was as wrong as virtually all your points in this thread and any other I have seen.

I  ...
I call Africa my home.
Oh really? Why then, are you still in China? Why not return to your... "home"? Worried that the locals there, would turn you into meat to feed the lions?

哦!真的吗?
为什么你在中国呢?
为什么不回你的.... “家”?
忧心忡忡,即当地人会使你,
的肉粉至喂养狮子?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-9 14:10:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-12-9 13:14
seneca Post time: 2013-12-3 20:19
Chinese-built hospitals in Africa ... come a dime a dozen in the printed media but how many can yo ...
The Africans pay with their natural resources and lose the sovereignty over them.

Here you are LYING again. Name one African country in Africa, that is militarily or otherwise, been taken over by China.

在这里,你说谎再次。
命名一个非洲国家在非洲,
这是在军事或其他方式,
被接管由中国。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.