Author: sansukong

JAPAN STUNS UN CLIMATE TALKS BY DITCHING CO2 TARGET [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-18 15:11:03 |Display all floors
Sansukong

You have not yet answered........how black are your lungs?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 15:20:24 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-12-18 14:11
Sansukong

This is your answer.......   这是你的答案.......对牛弹琴
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 15:23:53 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-18 15:20
This is your answer.......   这是你的答案.......对牛弹琴

I know.........you are dumb as a mule, deaf as a mule and useless as a mule.

Not surprising that you cannot learn any thing useful

Just a good attack dog for the American right wing group, the Heartland Institute.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 19:26:54 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-12-18 14:23
I know.........you are dumb as a mule, deaf as a mule and useless as a mule.

In case you do not know what "对牛弹琴" means.... The English equivalent of it, is: Casting pearls before swine"

如果你不知道什么是“对牛弹琴”的意思....
等价的英语吧是:Casting pearls before swine.

Note: Translation...(Not Absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 20:31:47 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-18 19:26
In case you do not know what "对牛弹琴" means.... The English equivalent of it, is: Casting pearls ...

Yes, biggest mule around here is one called sansukong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 20:37:55 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-12-18 19:26
In case you do not know what "对牛弹琴" means.... The English equivalent of it, is: Casting pearls ...

Not casting pearls.......

Casting rats into the drain......that will be a good activity.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 20:54:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-18 20:51
Do you know what "pearls" and "swine" are???

I don't think so. You have publicly admitted to bein ...

The literal translation.......playing music to a cow.........

No pearls and no swine...........told you sansukong knows nothing, and couldn't be bothered.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.