Author: sansukong

Australia says “No” to UN wish list of billions – will [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-18 19:39:43 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-11-18 16:57
Excerpt:

now.......................a fund negotiated over decades become retribution folly?

a tiny tiny faction of a country GDP and call it redistribution folly!

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 20:47:44 |Display all floors
in summary.

sansukong,

the world that you and the Heartless Institute live in is a very ugly, very dirty world. ,

the world the rest of us live in is a much better place and intend to keep it that way by killing off the rats.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 07:39:46 |Display all floors
Sansukong does not post, does not debate,

Sansukong spams.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 07:54:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-11-19 07:55
zglobal Post time: 2013-11-17 12:17

We know your type, duck.....

Any thing from developing countries
Any thing from poorer countries
You look down on it

You step on the low and bow at the high.

I guess that is all  a duck is capable of.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 08:09:19 |Display all floors
Is the UN a racket?

No, it is not.

It is first type 1 civilisation organization we have.

Can it solve every problem.?

No, it cannot

But still, better to have the platform than none at all.

Go ask the sinking islands, Pakistan, Philippines, Bangladesh ,  African nations whether they need the UN.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 08:31:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 09:09:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-11-19 09:10
zglobal Post time: 2013-11-19 08:31
why is that....because you'd have them all living under sharia law...

and what is the link between syaria law and climate change? or syaria law and UN?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.