Author: sansukong

Australia says “No” to UN wish list of billions – will [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-17 18:01:59 |Display all floors
This is the gravy-train many would want to be onboard!
这就是的肉汁火车,许多人会想要的是板上!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 19:49:40 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-11-17 18:01
这就是的肉汁火车,许多人会想要的是板上!

But you are a rat.

The rest of us are responsible people.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 20:44:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-17 19:55
In the filter:

A condensed description of who GWRF really is.

To sansukong the rat

The only good industry is the coal industry.

The rest are.........wasted money.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 03:11:56 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2013-11-17 14:42
Do not be fooled by the media. This government is mutually beneficial. It's not hard - we have a ...

Who would be more honest?

Who would be more self serving?

The present government of right wing politicians, lobbyists or NGOs, green peace, UN, professors and scientists?

It is clear who is on the side of truth seeking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 03:48:55 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-18 03:11
Who would be more honest?

Who would be more self serving?

Revo, you are more right-wing than Sansukong when it comes to China, Japan and the South China Sea, so if Sansukong is a "rat" because of his right-wing climate views, then what should we call you?  Would you like, "Revorat".  No offense intended.  It is a term of endearment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 08:39:12 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-11-18 03:48
Revo, you are more right-wing than Sansukong when it comes to China, Japan and the South China Sea ...

No idea what you talking.

Sansukong, the rat.

Once a rat always a rat.

And in his case, a drain rat loving fifth and polluted environments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 16:57:02 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-11-17 17:01
这就是的肉汁火车,许多人会想要的是板上!

Excerpt:

ROTHBARD: Pressing ahead on climate salvation

The U.N. panel’s Working Group III co-chairman Ottmar Edenhofer has been just as blunt. “One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy,” he said. It is about “how we redistribute the world’s wealth.”

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.