Author: KIyer

Child sexual abuse and how it was handled in Australia [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-11-17 14:40:57 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2013-11-17 15:39
The Church is not sexually abusive. The enemies of Christianity, actually the enemy, only has one  ...
The Age is full of this kind of detritus, that simply looks to create flames between cultures, for their own benefit, no matter the cost to others.

Do you believe their news about the rest of the world also falls under this category?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 14:45:37 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-11-17 16:39
Do you believe that the Age is biased because their owners or people that control them are Jewish? ...

That newspaper publishes content which I believe most Australians agree is very offensive to Australians. I really think articles about vaginal piercing is alien to our culture. The Age, like the ABC and SBS is subversive and thoroughly Jewish.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 14:47:23 |Display all floors
From the Herald Sun: Child sexual abuse in the Catholic Church Nov 14

What do you think of this from the Herald Sun,  belonging to the largest media group in Australia? How would you rate its coverage of the issue and especially the Prime Minister's views on this?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 14:49:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lebeast at 2013-11-17 16:50

You can see much of it through surnames, but mostly through the contempt for western values and it is the indulgence of Jewish egocentricity, imo, that ultimately loses its audience, the West

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 14:49:53 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2013-11-17 16:45
That newspaper publishes content which I believe most Australians agree is very offensive to Austr ...

well, you might find things offensive, but how do you know MOST Australians find it offensive? May be they dont. Do they publish similar stories about other parts of the world? Do you find that offensive too?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 14:51:39 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2013-11-17 16:49
You can see much of it through surnames, but mostly through the contempt for western values and it i ...

Do you realise most of the media, particularly in the west is owned or controlled by Jews? Do you find that not to your liking?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 14:52:26 |Display all floors
Kyler, I think we have some experience of what you are talking about. In 2009, a series of robberies and some assaults  were  committed against Indian students in Australia. The Indian media went bananas over it. So it goes both ways. The external pressure was unwarranted, but it put a rocket under politicians and police. The problem was not solved, but I think it did some good in focusing police and politicians on racism.

The rape in India has been big news here, and so it should. There is a much clearer connection with political and police indifference. External and internal criticism have been huge. This can only improve the treatment of sex crimes in India.

The sex abuse commissions will not get the same coverage in India now, because it is historical. It will no doubt be covered, but something that is happening of the moment is what sells papers. Your basic thesis that the West reports more unfavourably than the East is all about where you are from

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.