Author: gattosonia

Why China should donate more money to Philippines?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-17 04:39:05 |Display all floors
kowalski Post time: 2013-11-17 03:59
Remember:

US gave $50,000 to China for 1998 Yangtze River floods, resulting in 3,704 dead, 15 mill ...

Why are you arguing with these people, they have proven to you that saving a dollar is more important than a child's life. Don't waste your time  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 06:44:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 06:51:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 09:26:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by mohansharma at 2013-11-17 09:29
magnetic1974 Post time: 2013-11-16 22:27
You sound like crackhead from India. Not just Chinese eat insect and or snake. South east Asian pe ...

That is exact I want to show. I know Chinese also hate India, and have boarder issue so I search and find Indian name as user name. I am not from India. But I believe most of Indian are vegetarian. China have no good relationship with many neighbor like Japan, Korea, India, Philippine, etc. May be this is because Chinese people were very unlucky in the history.  
What I thought was this was great chance for China to show good face in the world. Help neighbor. But China missed the chance. Many people around the world thinks Chinese people help only when they have advantage. No true friendship can be find in China.
If you read history, many countries have bitter past. India was ruled by UK for 100 years. Even in Europe, USA civil war have killed many people. Even in Poland, German, bitter war had taken place. But now we should learn from past and make humanity strong in future.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-11-17 10:09:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by snowipine at 2013-11-17 10:12
mohansharma Post time: 2013-11-17 09:26
That is exact I want to show. I know Chinese also hate India, and have boarder issue so I search an ...

Cherish peace and harmony is our common wish, remember bitter historical experience is for the better future.

Your analysis is unique and thoughtful in depicting future big picture.

Contradiction exists every where, seeking common starting points can thaw the chill ice bit by bit and finally realizing  our common happiness and prosperity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 11:23:53 |Display all floors
...and a common starting point would be to help people in disasters.

I am surprised by the reactions here. When Chinese people in other provinces suffer disasters, don't other Chinese send money to help them? (I am NOT trying to make any point here. This is a genuine question.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 12:02:58 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.