Author: gattosonia

Why China should donate more money to Philippines?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-16 22:27:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 03:32:49 |Display all floors
shameless Post time: 2013-11-14 20:19
a bucket full of hate

Almost all Chinese polled suggest we should give only the middle finger to the Filipino maids!

Aquino has consistently been calling China its enemy since taking office. So why give money to a pariah country that may one day turn this Chinese gift cash into bullets, to kill a Chinese family's only son?

There is always a correct answer to China's foreign policy.
We are very proud and have the complete confidence in this new Chinese government's foreign policy.
Thank God China have found brothers Xi and Li,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 03:38:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by YIPman at 2013-11-17 03:39
bravos Post time: 2013-11-14 19:27
In my opinion, we can ply them  with adequte tents, carpets, drinking water and other daily necessit ...

But their surviving sons may use US supplied-free-of-charge guns to kill Chinese.
Right now this very moment of writing, a Taiwanese (also is Chinese) was killed, and his wife taken away by Pinoy militants in Malaysian territory....

KUALA LUMPUR: Unidentified gunmen shot dead a Taiwanese tourist and kidnapped his wife on Friday in a remote part of Malaysia that was rocked earlier this year by a bloody Philippine militant incursion, a security official said.

The incident occurred at 1 a.m. (1700 GMT) Friday on Pom Pom Island, a popular scuba diving location in the eastern state of Sabah on Borneo island, and underlined continued security threats in the region despite a Malaysian security clampdown following the February incursion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 03:41:17 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 03:46:09 |Display all floors
bravos Post time: 2013-11-16 18:31
It is not a good idea to learn from Uncle Sam. When I was listening to VOA, I could find it was ri ...

Oh you listened to the VOA?

That explain why you sounded like a total write-off dim sum to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 03:48:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-14 20:22
Your titleis ungrammatical: A question should be phrased as follows:

"Why should China donate more  ...

I certainly don't see any human life in you, snakey seneca!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 03:59:52 |Display all floors
Remember:

US gave $50,000 to China for 1998 Yangtze River floods, resulting in 3,704 dead, 15 million homeless and $26 billion in economic loss.

China aided US $8,880,000 for Hurricane Katrina disaster in 2005.
Overall ranking from the top in math scores are
1.Shanghai (China)
2. Singapore
3. Hong Kong
4. Taiwan
5. South Korea

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.