Author: gattosonia

Why China should donate more money to Philippines?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-16 17:45:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NgTran at 2013-11-16 17:46
frankpo1230 Post time: 2013-11-14 20:15
China also have many victims of Supertyphoon Haiyan. China donated 100000 dollars to Philippines, an ...

You have rejected many tons od their delivered bananas, letting them rott in the harbors my friend.

Just to punish (boycott) the Philippinies for asking ITLOS to be the judge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-16 18:18:04 |Display all floors
bravos Post time: 2013-11-14 19:27
In my opinion, we can ply them  with adequte tents, carpets, drinking water and other daily necessit ...

Dont give at all... We filipinos are not that bad.. Pls dont say we are going to buy gun and kill you.. Hope GOD bless you more.. Giving and sharing is coming from the heart... We are thank ful of the donation...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-16 18:18:25 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2013-11-16 17:45
You have rejected many tons od their delivered bananas, letting them rott in the harbors my friend. ...

It is not a good idea to learn from Uncle Sam. When I was listening to VOA, I could find it was rife with unpleasant words like 'boycott' and ‘sanctions’.

When I beheld photos of the victims of Haiyan Tsunami, I was stricken by pangs of pity and pain. Look at those innocent-looking kids. They deserve our help and if we don’t offer them helping hands, who will?

We should distinguish the common people from the Philippine government, this is to differentiate rather than discriminate. Now, it is an imperative task to ply the victims of tsunami-stricken areas with fundamental at least rudimentary relief materials. Let good human nature shine everywhere, including the land of the Philippines.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-16 18:21:21 |Display all floors
bravos Post time: 2013-11-14 19:27
In my opinion, we can ply them  with adequte tents, carpets, drinking water and other daily necessit ...

Good evening... Better not give at all.. We filipinos are not that bad.. We are not going to buy guns and kill you.. Giving and sharing is coming from the heart... And we are very thankful of all the donation.. May God bless you more! Smile..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-16 18:24:24 |Display all floors
Its never about how much one country give.. Its about giving from the heart... Big and small its the same.. Cheers to every one..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-16 18:26:43 |Display all floors
Philippines is a close ally of US.
With numerous nonsensical reasons, Philippines has distanced itself under Aquino III. He has done more than harm good to China with hope to get closer to US. Hopefully, the next thing to happen to Philippines is a strong earthquake to shift it closer to US for better comfort than living in South China Sea.
Yes, US has that technology to do so. Just waiting for Aquino III to comply fully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-16 18:31:01 |Display all floors
Kale Post time: 2013-11-16 18:18
Dont give at all... We filipinos are not that bad.. Pls dont say we are going to buy gun and kill  ...

It is not a good idea to learn from Uncle Sam. When I was listening to VOA, I could find it was rife with unpleasant words like 'boycott' and ‘sanctions’.

When I beheld photos of the victims of Haiyan Tsunami, I was stricken by pangs of pity and pain. Look at those innocent-looking kids. They deserve our help and if we don’t offer them helping hands, who will?

We should distinguish the common people from the Philippine government, this is to differentiate rather than discriminate. Now, it is an imperative task to ply the victims of tsunami-stricken areas with fundamental at least rudimentary relief materials. Let good human nature shine everywhere, including the land of the Philippines.

Well, few Chinese can write readable English. What I write here does not fully come from my own heart; most of the thoughts are from common Chinese, reflecting the mentality of most average Chinese. Had I known some forum members were from the Philippines, I wouldn’t have written something like that.

China now is a combination of being advanced and backward. Still in many areas, especially mountainous areas, our own kids are suffering from dearth of funds. Some of them even don’t have a pair of decent shoes and some of the schoolchildren consider having meat a month a luxury. China now is an important economic power in the world, annual income per capita is still very low in the world.

What I say is China, still a developing country, looks wealthy but actually it is not. If your government lowers its proud head and stops provocations, I’m sure most Chinese people will begin to donate their luncheon meat.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.