Author: DSseeing

Mother forces daughter to have an abortion   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-11-16 19:25:12 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2013-11-16 10:16
ok,there is really something in your words. the racer give our audience excitation......and what i ...

I have nothing against game playing as a hobby, even a paying hobby but as a career?????

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-11-16 19:27:05 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2013-11-16 12:52
I believe this is because you are not interested in video games. Personally I find racing really b ...

I have nothing against game players per se but treating it as a career is another matter.

Everyone is entitles to their own ideas of enjoyment and that is fine but this form of paying to cheat and helping others in this way is a different matter.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-11-18 17:22:14 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-11-16 19:25
I have nothing against game playing as a hobby, even a paying hobby but as a career?????

Football is a hobby, basketball is a hobby, playing chess is a hobby, playing guitar or doing magic is a hobby. I'm very glad that I managed to make a career out of my hobby.

Everyone is entitles to their own ideas of enjoyment and that is fine but this form of paying to cheat and helping others in this way is a different matter.

We are in agreement here. I have a deep respect for the professional gamers, it is not as easy as it seems and they actually don't make that much money. These "gold farmers", even though they technically are professional gamers, do not do it for the love of the game but for the love of money. The worst of the worst being, of course, the final customer willing to pay to be successful at a game.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.