Author: DSseeing

Mother forces daughter to have an abortion   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-11-15 20:52:48 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2013-11-15 15:00
It is a viable career in China. These people are called gold farmers as they will play, often more ...

It is a sad indictment when people are prepared to pay money to get things to make them look good in a non existent imaginary world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-15 22:12:46 |Display all floors
i'm 110% chinese but i dont think i understand chinese at all  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-15 23:35:10 |Display all floors
No, lyeen. Like a typical mother, she saw the bank balance and thought, "Holy crap ... he's rich! I want some of that!"

Don't think, for one second, that she's "softening her attitude". The ONLY thing that women like her care about, is their daughter marrying someone who's rich. There's an ulterior motive in wanting her daughter to marry someone who has a civil service job, and that's for her to be able to use that man's position to better herself.

Nothing but greed. She's a money whore, and nothing more.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-16 10:16:30 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-11-15 20:50
I disagree, a racer gives enjoyment to all the spectators, what does a game player do? Nothing.

ok,there is really something in your words. the racer give our audience excitation......and what is more,they are meaningful to our nation by competing others from other nations....

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-11-16 12:52:31 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-11-15 20:50
I disagree, a racer gives enjoyment to all the spectators, what does a game player do? Nothing.

I believe this is because you are not interested in video games. Personally I find racing really boring and would much prefer watch esport.

It is a sad indictment when people are prepared to pay money to get things to make them look good in a non existent imaginary world!

Agreed. However I have been playing video games since 1989 when, obviously, it was not possible to do these kinds of things. Cheating was possible, of course, but we needed to purchase video games magazines or exchange secrets with our friends. In the end it taught me perseverance and how satisfying it is to overcome obstacles (for example killing a monster that was pretty much impossible to kill until I found the right strategy). It encouraged me to be more confident and to find different solutions to the problem at hand.

Nowadays kids want everything right here and right now. They have a monster they cannot kill because their character is not strong enough and/or because their strategy is not proper. Before they would have had to go back in the game, accumulate experience, build their character up, go back to the monster, lose a lot until they finally got it right. Now someone tell them "give me one dollar and you'll be strong enough to kill this monster". One dollar ! It's nothing. So the kid pays up and can enjoy several more hours of fun until the next "impossible" monster where he'll pay another dollar, etc...

24 years ago this wasn't possible and I got used to finish the game slowly on my own skills. I honestly don't know what my reaction would be if I just started video games a few months/years ago.

If you add to this the Chinese tradition of taking shortcuts to success...
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-11-16 12:57:09 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2013-11-16 10:16
ok,there is really something in your words. the racer give our audience excitation......and what i ...

Pro gamers compete in world championships too...
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-16 18:22:38 |Display all floors
Stupid reason
Thus have I heard.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.