Author: DSseeing

Mother forces daughter to have an abortion   [Copy link] 中文

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-11-15 15:00:54 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-11-15 10:26
Is playing games for a living a real career or just a faze?

It is a viable career in China. These people are called gold farmers as they will play, often more than 12 hours a day, boost their characters up, pick up all the possible equipments (from the lousy and very common level 1 sword to the very rare and very sought after level XX ultra stellar divine mega spear). Then they will sell the common items against gold in the game and sell the game gold against real RMB to other people or they will sell the rarer items against real RMB to other people. Sometimes they will sell their uber powerful characters against money and start over.

This activity can get you 3-10,000 RMB per month for a minimal investment (you don't even need a computer as you can play in the cybercafe). It is generally frowned upon by serious players all over the world as, even if it isn't cheating per se, it is against the spirit of the game (with this strategy it is the person with the deepest pockets and not the highest skills that ends up on top).
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-15 15:27:40 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2013-11-14 16:08
I have watched this video on the internet.....during the whole process...the girl's mother's attit ...

yeah just like you the mother is also looking to sell her daughter to highest bidder.
money > home ( 10 min drive) > same social status  etc etc.............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-15 16:25:23 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2013-11-15 15:27
yeah just like you the mother is also looking to sell her daughter to highest bidder.
money > home ...

oh,my dear,please clean up your memory of my immature words.....I have realized the key point in the marriage....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-15 16:45:53 |Display all floors
A brutal woman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-15 16:46:59 |Display all floors
Civil servant can earn many times money than 1 million. all of us know the rules. The young people should keep his dignity. Breaking down the girlfriend is right choice for she doesn't love you again. Her mother and she real love the " Money"!!!!
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-15 17:40:04 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2013-11-15 16:25
oh,my dear,please clean up your memory of my immature words.....I have realized the key point in t ...

Okey Okey ..memory cleaned...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-11-15 20:50:49 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2013-11-15 13:32
who knows. but in my opinion this job is just like professional player or racer.

I disagree, a racer gives enjoyment to all the spectators, what does a game player do? Nothing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.