Author: Pond

Indian Offical tells media, Rape should be accepted   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-15 08:30:12 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-11-15 07:40
Seneca is trash, pervert.

He told that he feels ashamed of his own homeland.

He's a rapist apologist.  Sick, sick individual.  He feels pity for the rapists and blames the victims as sluts who 'provoked' the attack.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-11-15 08:32:07 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-11-15 10:27
I think you are the only one on the thread who is taking this as an attack against india.

Rape is ...

the issue here is a legitimate and proper statement made by a public official. It stands logically and morally well on its own in both intent and in English . The desire for some to use to twist it and portray it falsely is clearly aimed at generating more negative propaganda against India. Anyone can see it. It is not because of any Indian nationalism that I counter the OP, anyone with common sense can and should. There is too much anti-nationalism on this forum against certain countries.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-15 08:33:33 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-11-15 08:27
I think you are the only one on the thread who is taking this as an attack against india.

Rape is ...

He is a hypocrite. Prevously I thought he was a fair decent man, but his remarks about this are very sick

He criticised India in his own thread, and considers India is his country, but in this thread when I talked about India with him, and he denied India is his country.

I honestly said that my purpose to make the previous remark is not to attack Inida. I admired Indian ancient culture very much, but I was very disappointed about the security in India. As I have told, I dreamt to travel to India.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-15 08:35:51 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-11-15 08:32
the issue here is a legitimate and proper statement made by a public official. It stands logically ...

No one wanted to twist the words. Only you and Sinha consider you are more intelligent than other people, but you are not.

Sinha has regreted what he said according to the BBC reports.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-15 08:36:34 |Display all floors
btw, the OP poster has written to me directly conveying that he is sorry for the OP. I accept his gracious statement and posted that I have no hard feelings towards him regarding this. It is others who still dont want to seem to admit they have been misled by either their own bias, or reporters or level of English language, or capacity to think for themselves while looking at a sentence. Enjoy yourselves!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-15 08:38:34 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-11-15 08:35
No one wanted to twist the words. Only you and Sinha consider you are more intelligent than other  ...

It is so sick that a top police officer would ask women to enjoy being raped.

He just slapped himself on the face.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-15 08:40:24 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-11-15 10:35
No one wanted to twist the words. Only you and Sinha consider you are more intelligent than other  ...

Speaking of BBC, or any other newsmedia for that matter, they should not be a substitute to exercising one's own brain. I would suggest not trusting their truth or motives entirely when it comes to 'news' from India or China or a few choice countries including the USA and UK..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.