Author: PPsally

Do they deserve to be judged?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-14 11:04:58 |Display all floors
Good. I love the breast-feeding one.

Breast milk is good to your health.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-14 11:23:41 |Display all floors
In the US, public fondling and sex is rare. I'm surprised that it is not so rare in China. In US Universities, the couple will go back to one of their dorm rooms, ask their roomates to leave for a while. They will play some loud music to mask the sounds of sex, have sex, then take a nap or leave and invite their roomates back again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-14 11:35:31 |Display all floors
obviously not accepted in China at the moment for most of chinese, we don't have open culture like this currently, it is fifferent with abroad.i remember a friend who come from Mexico asked me why he didn't see any lovers kiss in public area, it is very usual in America.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-14 11:48:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dolehowyee at 2013-11-14 11:48
Smaug Post time: 2013-11-14 11:23
In the US, public fondling and sex is rare. I'm surprised that it is not so rare in China. In US Uni ...

I don't think sex in public is not rare in China. In university, we have 4 people in a room and there are restrictions about entering a dorm, so it's almost impossible to have sex there.
I believe most couples in these exposed hot scenes didn't mean to show the behavior to others.
And most of them are so young that didn't consider others' feeling of seeing that.
That happens everywhere not only in China.
Thus have I heard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-14 11:57:13 |Display all floors
Actually when we first saw this on weibo we shouted "what happen to these students...!" instead of "what happen to these Chinese...!" ...
Thus have I heard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-14 12:11:40 |Display all floors
kissing is quite normal nowadays among young people. though the above photoes are not so decent, it's understandable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-14 14:11:09 |Display all floors
See this is shopping centers as well

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.