Again, it's Japs, those mean islanders... [Copy link] 中文

gtnbia has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-9 21:23:32 |Display all floors

markwu

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 21:50:43 |Display all floors

can noT

you *can't *say whether the LDP truly represents the majority point of view in Japan.

For it, i  confused someone always say majority standpoint of japanese is a far cay from the so called RACIST do believed.

That is why such an argument made me feel puzlleheaded .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 22:24:34 |Display all floors

hey seneca have you

got some tissue in your pocket? better use it to wipe that saliva off your mouth, you're ranting in exactly the way i think you'd.  i don't know what you're talking about; you're the barbarian.

By the way, seneca, are you ABSOLUTELY SURELY that you're not mad?

whatever you cook up next, i'm not going to reply you; it might tip that pig-head of yours off the edge.

there're enough madmen in this world; shouldn't add one more, should we?

here, eat this: BYE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 22:41:18 |Display all floors

How was that a rebuttal to Senecas post???

In typical fashion, this discussion has dissolved into a name-calling contest. Is it that you don't have the international scope or experience to properly counter a post you disagree with?? Or is it just the English skills?
In any case I've seen guys here in China beat more women than in my whole life in Canada. And rape as well. What's worse is that people know and do nothing, sometimes see and just gather and watch. Girls that work in bars are getting mugged on their way home every week here in my town. I know MANY of them , including my girlfriend who have been robbed at knife-point.
And people see too...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 22:55:06 |Display all floors

fuck jap

gtnbia tell me where are you come from ,are you chinese !if you are not get out !or you are get out too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 23:26:02 |Display all floors

Amazing...sooo ignorant

...I'm so glad that you choose to present your argument in such a delightfully piquante manner.

Use magic tools Report

hanlei has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-9 23:58:53 |Display all floors

Hey, guys, pls cool down

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.