Again, it's Japs, those mean islanders... [Copy link] 中文

gtnbia has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-9 13:05:31 |Display all floors

Re: DON'T TAKE IT RACIALLY

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 13:10:31 |Display all floors

what if

Ms Zhang was a jap woman, or an american? by the same token that you assigned those two a generic race, i return the question to you.

has anything happened to the two japs or their construction company boss who were caught conducting an orgy not too long ago?

the point here is that the japs have got it in down to a system where at worst they'll get a slap on their wrists, no thanks to apologists like aloss4words/gtnbia.

too much has gone under the bridge over so many years where such magnificent apologists come out with sycophantic defense of what is factual and patent cruelty by the real racists - these fringe specimens of the japanese society.

by the way aloss4words/gtnbia, will u have some words to say abt another case of a jap engineer who raped a colleague (again chinese) after intoxicating her-when she was already in period - until she almost bled to death?

or were to those now 'being investigated' canadians by any chance? perhaps i misread their origin.

i leave it to the anthropologists to theorise whether the japs frequency of mistreatment to the Chinese have anything to do with their psyche of actually wanting to dominate because they subsconciously realise they've no genetic superiority to the Chinese.  Or Koreans, for that matter.

Perhaps if the experts have time, they could also check up the heads of people like aloss4words, gtnbia seneca and a bunch of others in this site which have shown nothing but utmost generosity to pathalogical scums since the Ms Zhangs of the world are no relation to them.

You want to take a bet that a Japanese out of that country of 150 million will come out to condemn the acts of these two? Keep on waiting.

Don't try to muddy the water by playing on words and trying to appear more humanitarian than is in you; don't try to shift attention; do try to connect the dots; more substance, less form, can you do that at least? from what you'll be writing next, i-don't-think-so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 13:32:29 |Display all floors

no personal attacks please

"utmost generosity to pathalogical scums since the Ms Zhangs of the world are no relation to them".

When was I even NEAR being generous to pathalogical scums?? My main point was not to label them as "Japanese".. I am no where near being sympathetic for such low life waste... Don't ever put words in my mouth, nor assume I have sympathy or have generosity to inhumane criminals... If you want to prove me wrong, by all means, do so... judging my personality and hiding behind big words is just a cowardly way of saying "I'm right"... what are you, a child?

No matter whether the victims are or aren't related to myself, has no relation to how I see the accused... yes, I would take it more personal, no doubt.. but I wouldn't fixate on the fact that they are of a certain race... If they were Canadian, American, Chinese, Korean.. That don't matter, all I see is dispicable, low life, undeserving of being called human, pile of SHIT.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 13:41:55 |Display all floors

see what i mean

hiding behind age next? and who's 'putting words in your mouth'? get your head straightened out first before you reply anything.  

THE POINT I WANT TO MAKE HERE IS THIS (and it's an old story):

IF WE FORGET HISTORY, WE'RE CONDEMNED TO SEE IT REPEATED.

I WANT THE JAPANESE PEOPLE TO REMEMBER THAT; EVERY WORD AND EVERY MEANING OF IT.

Too much to expect, since their LDP extremists and history book authors would like to bypass facts.

33 million Chinese; is that too big a number?  Let me tell you something; somewhere else on the web, a japanese man wrote: "hey, wrong, it wasn't 500,000 who were massacred. It was actually 300,000 only."

now, what was going on in his head when he went for such precision?

stil want to take a bet that one Japanese man will come out and lambast those two?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 13:44:26 |Display all floors

i understand, chinadaily

you just stopped my last reply.

it's your site, your policy, your way to solve the catharsis.

i accept your decision but we all know:

HISTORY IF FORGOTTEN TENDS TO GET REPEATED.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 13:54:22 |Display all floors

enough's enough

"by the way aloss4words/gtnbia, will u have some words to say abt another case of a jap engineer who raped a colleague (again chinese) after intoxicating her-when she was already in period - until she almost bled to death?"

What is your fixation with race? ... a "jap" raped a "chinese"... ?? That shit happens all over the world, it's horrible, I know, and it pisses me off as much as the next guy... In fact that has happened a few times in my own city... I never knew what their ethnic background was, I'm sorry, cuz, frankly, I don't give a shit...  The only words I have for that sort of case is "A disgrace to the human race, and those kind of people should go straight to hell".

Listen, you look at "race" being the main culprit or point in any brutal case.. I look at the simple fact that something terrible has happened... We're different,  I can accept that... and our differences will never change... but I know the one thing we do have in common is that we both hate people, any one who does such brutal heartless acts towards another innocent person... let's fixate on that instead, and stop wasting energy on argueing on who's more compassionate towards the victims... or any other irrelevance for that matter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 14:04:47 |Display all floors

good enough

if you can convince the left/right wingers in japan's LDP.

or the spirits of the 33 million.

i will not douse your humanistic approach to people.

i just hope you won't live to see the day when it happens again. perhaps more of you will make that less likely to happen.

but who can say? ask those two?!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.