Author: zglobal

IS PAKISTAN A PARIAH STATE ?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-11-12 14:59:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2013-11-12 17:00

Pakistan is a country much like India, of which it and its people were a part of, until recently in historical terms. Pakistan had the misfortune of being too much under the control of the USA through its conniving military. The people there are just a good as people anywhere and a lot like people in India. The fundamentalists from all religions have been killing people, exterminating them virtually and grabbing their lands and resources, commiting genocide on a large scale for many centuries. Reilgious fundamentalists are not unique to Pakistan or Islam. The trend for Pakistan is actually good for the future, it is trying to get out of the grip of the USA. There are other countries in the region who are now just like Pakistan was - in the grip of interests from outside. India is a good example. Talking of failed or pariah states - it depends on the criteria one uses to define such. If one did it in a consistent and in a truly fair manner on the basis of the 'best of human values', the list of failed states will be an eye-opening one. These kinds of threads are mischievous and seem deliberately designed to offend, divide and bring out the worst opinions of some. Having said that, I think it is a good thing and we should have more of them. It reveals  more about the OP poster than Pakistan or Islam.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 15:13:11 |Display all floors
Pakistan and India are average developing country.

Nothing out of the extraordinary.

but yes, the duck and others like the duck are disgraceful.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 15:19:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 15:24:16 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 15:24:57 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 15:30:39 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-12 06:58
Considering Pakistan has spend so many years in military dictatorships,
Pakistan seems to have done ...

nice joke

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 15:33:10 |Display all floors
The world do not need ducks except in the kitchen.

I think everyone should strongly believe, all religions teach people to be good.

But there are conflicts, unresolved conflicts.
------

as for baby killings

do muslims really encourage the killing of babies?

No, they don't

Do they some times kill babies of enemies?

Yes, they do.................

I know that Cao Cao have killed many babies n his life.

well................Cao Cao is still a hero to many until even now.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.