Author: zglobal

IS PAKISTAN A PARIAH STATE ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-12 10:27:59 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-11-12 10:00
You have already shown yourself as a fundamentalist so we can trust nothing you say.

You already  ...

first I am not even a muslim...............

and I vote DAP.

.....but you, you cannot debate properly because you have no basis. Just fear and ducky ideas is your stock in trade.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 10:28:54 |Display all floors
put in this way.............

majority of muslim countries are still in a state of flux.

they got eyes to see too and are not happy with their development or with their unity.

so, they have ideas how to improve their lots.

we should not hinder their developments or experiments or we will get caught in their cross fire.

over the next 100 years................muslims will be more settled down, more united, and let them finish their revolutions.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 10:37:07 |Display all floors
Development needs ambition, greed, material ambitions.

The religious want family values, traditions, and more free time.

The two conflicts with each other.

and in the context of muslim countries...............the inability to reach modern development status except in Dubai and oil rich Gulf kingdoms.

there is no doubt muslim countries are in a state of flux especially since independence from colonial rules have led  one after another to military dictatorships

the whole issue of muslim countries will be resolved in the next 100 years.

the trend is there. Arab spring is only the beginning. Not the end.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 12:18:47 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-12 03:58
Considering Pakistan has spend so many years in military dictatorships,
Pakistan seems to have done ...

Better than India ? In What field would that be ? Backpack suicide bombers ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 12:50:04 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2013-11-12 12:18
Better than India ? In What field would that be ? Backpack suicide bombers ?

India had more political stability but is it effective?

You know what is the economic problem with Pakistan?

Being a Muslim country it is still producing babies per woman faster than India.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 12:58:52 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-11-12 09:30
There is.

Some very brave men that stood up to the fundamentalists over the years....

Yep, well, only taliban have claimed responsibility for blowing up school buses full of schoolkids etc.

The taliban aren't, however, all of muslims. Just a terribly bad example. In saying this, it is a morally bankrupt religion........but then, most religions aren't good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 13:00:37 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-12 10:28
put in this way.............
so, they have ideas how to improve their lots.

It might be a good start if they stop fundamentalists who claim to kill in a false prophet's name, no?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.