Author: zglobal

IS PAKISTAN A PARIAH STATE ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-12 06:27:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 06:45:49 |Display all floors
You using a court decision to acquit accused rapists as indicative of pariah state?

......whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

......why so quick to judge?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 06:47:41 |Display all floors
A state direct dark age is Saudi Arabia, not Pakistan.

Pakistan is just a normal developing country going about its business in a normal manner and a member of the UN.......

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 06:58:28 |Display all floors
Considering Pakistan has spend so many years in military dictatorships,
Pakistan seems to have done better Burma and some May argue have done better than India.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 08:28:56 |Display all floors
As a result of said rape case, a man will spend the rest of his life in prison....

That not enough to quench your thirst, ducky ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 08:52:16 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 08:52:55 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.