Author: edisonone

My my!! How they (S'Daily) sucks up to the Manoj boys!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-11 14:22:32 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-11-11 14:19
God, Pond!!!

Half truth?

Lets us get one thing straight sunshine. You are not my friend and you never will be.
I don't believe, you believe what you write, you are t rolling.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-11 14:22:55 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-11-10 16:02
Ed, if I was a nasty person, I'd find pics of Chinese military aircraft that went down as well.
It h ...

Nasty??? Thanks for the compliment!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-11 14:38:01 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-11-10 22:22
Lets us get one thing straight sunshine. You are not my friend and you never will be.
I don't beli ...

Jezz, Pond...  What have I ever don't to you such that [you are not already doing
"BIG TIME" to us Chinese]?

And, would you and I be corresponding with one another if we weren't on "good-friendly buddy buddy terms" that only good friends dose? Sorry guy, you asked for me, and for many a compatriot of mind and that means you got me whether you like it or not.

You are not getting rid of me because I'll stick on to you like a leach on its host!  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-11 14:42:41 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-11-11 14:38
Jezz, Pond...  What have I ever don't to you such that [you are not already doing "BIG TIME" to  ...

Sweet, someone to debate with

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-11 19:39:25 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-11-11 05:02
Ed, if I was a nasty person, I'd find pics of Chinese military aircraft that went down as well.
It h ...

Edison is a han extremist. It's really funny to see him doing a crappy thing like this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 00:39:58 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-11-10 22:42
Sweet, someone to debate with

Debate???

Do you even know the definition of the word "debate", Pond Boy???  

If you are encountering problems articulating yourself, Pond Boy, do
allow me the opportunity to rephase it for you:

What you, {:soso_e113:} my friend{:soso_e113:} "had been engaging
in here in the CD board
with practically everyone believing
you are such a smart arse with your mouth"

"Is not known as debating"!

To better describe your activities here, Pond Boy:
what you are doing,  plain and simple, and clearly, is that you
are allowing your sick personality and character qualifying you the title of a comedian
(idiocy and stupidity that is) to be passed around for the whole
world to see and for the world to be entertained by!!!

{:soso_e113:}

No, Pond Boy! Yours is not debating!
Yours are what's known as world class stupidity and very very
deserving of the title if I may add!!!

{:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 08:36:12 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-11-12 00:39
Debate???

Do you even know the definition of the word "debate", Pond Boy???  

Ed, one could also debate your debating stle.

You constantly beat your chest, showing us all of these weapons whether they be real, in development or just at concept level.....and then you harangue people. If this is debate, I wonder what argument is!

What is the purpose of this thread.....really? To prove that Indian HAL aircraft have crashed?
Same could be said of J-10/11 and numerous other Chinese, US, European or British aircraft, not to mention the aircraft made in other countries.

It's just a "knocking" thread, nothing more.

Sorry Ed, you asked for this one!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.