Post time 2013-11-10 15:30:33 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2013-11-9 21:54
Oh dear !!!! Someone is butthurt

Butthurt?  Nah!!!  

It's more like you've served us a nice
and plumb green cabbage, I thought I turn that cabbage
into sourkraut and serve it back you.

Fair enough, no?

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-10 15:43:45 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2013-11-9 23:30
Read the article from Space daily, positive article for the mission.There is criticism  for the Hong ...

Well... Manoj's cabbage joke wasn't very funny either. Besides, that notion of the cabbage tactic was taken way out of context and turned into a big deal when it shouldn't have.  I mean I know all about that. It was a joke cracked by the famous General Zhang who have a regular air time with CCTV and joke was made almost a month ago. He (Manoj try to pull a fast one on us. I think it's just fair that we return him the favor as well.  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-10 17:29:34 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-11-10 15:20
What is it to you?

Putting irreverent things in posts. Then again this is your style

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-10 23:31:42 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-11-10 01:29
Putting irreverent things in posts. Then again this is your style

{:soso_e113:}

LOL & LMAO...  

What is your style,
Pond Boy? And how relevant
are your posts???

Always test out on yourself
the idiocies you preaches before you
preach it to others, Pond Boy!

LOL & LMAO!!!

{:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-11 04:32:52 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-11-10 23:31
LOL & LMAO...  

What is your style,

You must be one of kbay's ghosts, posts and answers ranging from half truths to out right misinformation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-11 08:02:40 |Display all floors
Ed, if I was a nasty person, I'd find pics of Chinese military aircraft that went down as well.
It happens in all air forces with developmental platforms as well as mature and deployed ones.

No big deal so why make one?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-11 14:19:39 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-11-10 12:32
You must be one of kbay's ghosts, posts and answers ranging from half truths to out right misinfor ...

God, Pond!!!

Half truth?
You?!!! You gotta
be kiddin!!!

You my friend are a pack of all lies!!!  

I can't see how you can
see yourself as half truth when you're
lynin through your noses!

Crap on your pants
all you like but, no body
is stupid here!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.